3

Robyn brusquely put her hand on Nicki’s and pushed it down. She wanted to brush it away, but something stopped her. “Don’t play me.” Her voice didn’t sound as harsh as she had set out to either.
“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” Nicki’s nails dug into Robyn's skin, making a point Robyn couldn’t ignore even if she wanted to.
“But—” Robyn stammered, clearly having lost use of her mental faculties again. “You’re not even gay.”
“Says who?” Nicki lowered herself until her lips almost touched Robyn's unblemished right cheekbone.
“Have you ever even kissed a woman?” Robyn felt as if she were digging her own grave, but she had some decency left.
Nicki pressed her lips against Robyn's skin and then trailed them to her ear. “I have now,” she whispered. Robyn had to gasp for air. Her nipples poked against her pyjama top and a moist heat spread between her legs. “I’m serious.” Her mouth was dry and she had to swallow multiple times to lubricate it before she could continue. “We can’t—”
“I’m serious too,” Nicki interrupted her, her mouth still tantalisingly close to Robyn's ear. “I’ve had a crush on you since I first saw you.”
“Don’t be silly.”
Nicki pushed her body against Robyn, her nipples pressing hard into Robyn's arm. “Methinks the lady doth protest too much.”
“We’ll see about that.” Robyn slung her leg over Nicki and pressed her down until she was on top of her. She peered into her brown eyes. “Are you sure?” she barely managed to ask.
“One hundred percent.” If she was uncertain at all, there was no sign of it in her eyes. They brimmed with lust and desire and Robyn was slightly taken aback by the sudden reversal of the situation.
Robyn leaned down for the first kiss. The way she brushed her closed lips against Nicki’s was almost chaste, until Nicki dug her fingers in Robyn's hair
and drew her near. Nicki opened her mouth, allowing Robyn's tongue to enter.
Robyn's nipples writhed against the silk of her top and her fingers trailed along Nicki’s neck as they lost themselves in moist kiss after kiss. Robyn's knee
rested between Nicki’s legs and her right hand kept moving down until it reached the curve of Nicki’s breast.
   The time for hesitation had passed and, over Nicki’s skimpy tank top, she curled her fingers over her breast, its nipple perking up against her
palm. Soon she was squeezing and tweaking and the tank top got in the way of her plans. Without interrupting the kiss, Robyn slid one hand under
Nicki’s top and the touch of soft skin on her fingertips sent an electric current straight to her pussy. Robyn expected her PJ bottoms to be drenched by now and her juices to be leaking through onto Nicki’s flexed thigh muscles.
    Robyn's fingers found Nicki’s bare nipple and she gently pinched it until soft moans escaped from the mouth underneath hers. Shifting her body to
the left, Robyn gave Nicki’s other breast the same treatment. The supple flesh under her hands ignited throb after throb to pulse through her pussy. Their
passionate lip lock had to be broken then, because Robyn couldn’t wait any longer. She had to see the breasts she’d been stroking so feverishly.
Nicki stared up at her as Robyn nibbled her younger team mate’s bottom lip one more time. Her glance alone, with those huge brown eyes glinting with desire, was enough to entice Robyn to rip off all her clothes and ravage Nicki, but, despite the lust leaking from between her legs, Robyn knew she had to go slow. Unhurried, she pulled up Nicki’s tank top until her breasts were exposed. Robyn had seen them before, in passing in the locker room and, more in detail, while soaping up in the communal showers, but this couldn’t be more different. Nicki’s pert mounds lay at her fingertips now and their taut nipples looked more than ready to be savoured.
“You’re so beautiful,” Robyn mumbled before leaning in again, lower this time, and tasting Nicki’s left nipple. It was hard against her tongue and Robyn sucked it between her lips and gently trailed her teeth along the tip. With one hand she squeezed the soft flesh of Nicki’s breast together so she could
take as much as possible of it into her mouth.
    Nicki tugged at Robyn's top, yanking it upwards. “Take it off.” Robyn interrupted her glorious feast of dark nipple and velvety breast and allowed Nicki to pull her silk top over her head. The sudden rush of air pricked up her own nipples until the skin around them couldn’t stretch any further. Robyn repositioned and hovered over Nicki until their breasts almost touched and their nipples grazed against each other. Keeping the pressure in her arms, Robyn didn’t let her body’s full weight come down. Instead, she let her nipples dance across Nicki’s upper body, occasionally bending her elbows and pushing the rigid brown buds into Nicki’s belly and breasts.
    Robyn followed the erratic path her nipples had taken earlier with a trail of kisses leading down to the waistband of Nicki’s shorts. She appeared impatient and started pushing her shorts down before Robyn had a chance to luxuriate in the thought of slowly exposing her pussy. She locked eyes with Nicki and covered her hands to liberate them from their task. She lowered the shorts lazily, as much a test for her as it was for Nicki, and bared her black pubic hair first. Again, this was not a first for Robyn—team sports have their perks—but it didn’t stop her from being floored by the musky sweet scent tinging the air and, as the shorts came off, the sight of Nicki’s swollen pussy lips glistening with wetness.
    “Yours as well.” Nicki sat up and tugged frantically at Robyn's pants. Their eyes met and Robyn saw no reason in them to deny such a heartfelt request.
Both naked, Robyn coaxed Nicki down on the bed and kissed her. Skin to skin and nipple to nipple, their hands roaming freely over each other’s body,
Robyn felt her juices spill onto Nicki’s glorious legs. They may have been the start of all of this, but Robyn's focus lay elsewhere now. She pushed herself up and cast a longing glance at Nicki’s pussy.
    “Fuck me,” Nicki said and the unexpected words sent a shiver up Robyn's spine.