4

She crouched between Nicki’s legs and flexed her elbows just low enough for her left breast to brush the lips of Nicki’s pussy. Robyn shifted her weight unto her left knee and arm and with her free hand guided her breast, its nipple protruding stiffly, to Nicki’s throbbing clit. Nicki moaned at the touch of flesh on flesh and Robyn repeated the action. She skated her nipple up and down Nicki’s pussy and nudged her clit with it. The sensation of Nicki’s hot wetness on her nipple made Robyn's knees tremble with delight and her clit stand firmly to attention.
    “Oh god,” Nicki grunted and dug her fingers into Robyn's hair. Robyn couldn’t wait any longer. As magnificent as the nipple fuck felt, she needed a taste now. She brought her mouth down to Nicki’s gleaming lips and ran her tongue along the length of them. Nicki tasted salty and moist and intoxicating. Just as she’d done with Nicki’s chest earlier, Robyn let her tongue follow the path her nipple had traced earlier. Every time her tongue stroked Nicki’s clit, her entire body tensed under Robyn's mouth. Low whimpers of ecstasy drifted from Nicki’s lips into the room. Robyn dug her tongue as deep as she could into Nicki’s pussy and let its aroma coat her mouth and chin.
  She focused her attention on Nicki’s clit, circling around it in a steady motion until Nicki’s grunts intensified and her grip on Robyn's hair strengthened. Robyn needed more though, she needed to feel the inside of Nicki’s pussy on her fingers, needed to feel her muscles contract around her knuckles. Interrupting the motion of her tongue on Nicki’s clit, she lifted her head to get a good look at what she was about to enter. Through
the darkness, to which Robyn's eyes were now fully accustomed, Nicki’s pussy glistened with juices, her lips a deep swollen red. Before the irresistible urge to feast her mouth on them gripped her again, Robyn brought one finger to the rim of Nicki’s pussy. She circled it around and up and down and then let it slip inside. Nicki immediately let out a hoarse yelp as Robyn's finger was covered in slithery juices. She explored Nicki’s inner walls and, before finding a more steady rhythm, inserted another finger.