5

Nicki buried her nails into the sheets and moaned louder with every thrust. Robyn revelled in the sensation of fucking her team mate who was indirectly responsible for the painful bruise on her cheek—it didn’t hurt that much anymore now. Robyn watched her fingers slip in and out of Nicki and a small puddle of juice gathered in her palm. She brought her head back down and went straight for Nicki’s clit. She flicked it back and forth with her tongue to the same rhythm as her fingers delving inside.
Oh my god,” Nicki exclaimed and repeated. “I’m—” Before she had a chance to say it she released a stream of juice onto Robyn's palm and her pussy clenched and unclenched multiple times around Robyn's fingers. Robyn kept fucking and licking Nicki until her voice grew hoarse and her body stopped shaking.
When Robyn looked up and sought Nicki’s gaze she saw a wide smile plastered across her face. Robyn hoisted herself up on her elbows until their eyes met.
“Is this even allowed?” Nicki asked slightly out of breath. “Making a team mate scream like that?”
“Remember how I yelled when that ball hit my face?” Robyn planted a kiss on the edge of Nicki’s mouth. “I needed to get you back for that.”
“And the game’s not over yet.” Nicki licked her lips and cast her glance down, in the direction of Robyn's pussy.
“You don’t have to.” Robyn was suddenly reminded that this was Nicki’s first time with a woman. “We can take it slow.”
Nicki eased herself out from under Robyn's embrace and topped her. “Like you did with me, you mean?” A naughty grin curled around her lips. “We’ll see about that.” She shot Robyn a wicked wink before pushing her body down, her breasts tickling Robyn's skin and her breath caressing her clit already. Robyn knew slow was no longer an option.

                                THE END