Restaurant(Part 3)

After a while of running, Youhei starts to slow down realizing he was being too excited about just grabbing something to eat with Tomoyo. So he started walking at a normal pace, trying to seem nonchalant.

"You finally ran out of energy?" Asked Tomoyo in a sarcastic way.

"Yeah, I guess." Chuckled Youhei.

As they walked Youhei and Tomoyo didn't even realize that Youhei was still holding Tomoyo's arm.

"So how far are we going?" Asked Tomoyo.

"Not far, it's around the corner. I love this place, their food is awesome!" Said Youhei not noticing his excitement until a moment after.

"Oh really? Well I'll see for myself." Said Tomoyo.

They had turned on the corner of the street and there was the restaurant that Youhei adored so much.

"Ah, there it is." Said Youhei as he pointed to a restaurant that looked like a nice family restaurant that's been around for a while.

Youhei pushed the door open first not letting go of Tomoyo's arm unconsciously, they stood in line to place they're orders. As they stood waiting, Youhei had finally realized he was still holding onto Tomoyo's arm and started blushing immensely.

*Oh god, have I been holding onto her this whole time? Should I let go?... I don't want to let go...*

As Youhei was thinking, they were up next in line, he had quickly let go of Tomoyo's arm and pointed his out an order in the menu.

When Youhei let go of Tomoyo's arm, she had instantly noticed that part of her arm suddenly becoming cold without Youhei's hand to warm it. She looked down at her wrist and held the spot where Youhei had held it. She was thinking *Why does it feel cold?*

As she tried to retrace the chain of events that had happened, Youhei called her up from her thoughts.

"Hey! Tomoyo, you can place your order now." Said Youhei.

Tomoyo looked up surprised at Youhei while still clutching her arm. Youhei noticed this and started blushing slightly and looked away. Tomoyo straightened herself out and placed her order whilst acting like nothing happened. As this happened Youhei was zoning out.

*Did she realize it too!? I hope she doesn't mention anything about it.*

When Tomoyo was done placing her order, she tugged on Youhei's sleeve to grab his attention.

"Hey, let's go find a seat."

Youhei looked at her with his rosy cheeks and tried to hide his face by walking ahead of her.

"Let's sit here" said Youhei as he pointed to a nearby booth.

They sat down and the next few minutes were filled with an awkward silence. Noticing the uncomfortable atmosphere, Youhei tried to start up a conversation.

"Uh, so what'd you order?"

"Oh just the (____somekind of Japanese food___)" answered Tomoyo.

"Oh? Well, that's really good. I ate it a few times when I came here." Said Youhei trying to look elsewhere.

"What'd you order?" Questioned Tomoyo.

"Oh just the (__ some other Japanese food___). You should try it the next time you come here. I mean, if you come here again."

Youhei took a peek at Tomoyo after saying this, and he saw that she was staring out the window. The light of the sun radiated her face and made her look even more beautiful in Youhei's eyes.

*Wow, she's so beautiful. I wonder what she's thinking about.*

As Youhei was thinking Tomoyo turned to him and said "Oh I'll come again, if I like the food. But you better take me the next time so that I don't get lost and I can eat all the good food and not the bad ones."

"O-okay, sure. I'll take you anytime you want." Youhei said this blushing bright red.

*Does this mean she wants to go eat somewhere with me again? Maybe tomorrow? No.. That'd probably be to soon. I'm sure she doesn't like eating out all the time.*

After a moment of silence, an employee came up to them with they're food. They ate in silence until Youhei asked "So? Do you like it?"

It took Tomoyo a few minutes to answer and she finally said "I hate it." With a blank face.

Youhei looked heart broken as he looked at her and said "What?! You don't like it?!"

Tomoyo looked up at him and with a smirk said "I was only joking."

"Are you serious?" Youhei asked looking slightly relieved.

"Mhmm" said Tomoyo as she ate.

"That's great! Cause nobody has said that when I brought them here." Said Youhei.

"You must bring girls here all the time." Said Tomoyo.

"Not really, just nagisa, Ryo and Kyo." Youhei said while thinking *Is she- is she jealous?*

Tomoyo was also thinking at that moment *What am I saying?! I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea.*

The rest of their meal was filled with silence.

Once they finished with their meals, Tomoyo was heading to the door, ahead of Youhei.

"Hey! Wait, it's getting dark, so I thought I should walk you home."said Youhei

"Oh you don't have to." Insisted Tomoyo.

"No, it's alright, I wouldn't want a girl walking by herself, in the dark. So, come on, show me the way." He said while unconsciously grabbing Tomoyo's wrist, pulling her forward and starting to walk faster towards the direction he thinks she was headed.

"Hey wait, that's not even that way." Tomoyo said while yanking her arm from Youhei.

As this happened, Youhei and Tomoyo noticed that he held her arm again. They both blushed lightly and it was silent for only a moment. Then Tomoyo said, "It's this way." And grabbed Youhei's arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. I just wasn't on watt pad for a while and I had no inspiration. But I'm back and I'll make more updates as soon as I can ^.^

Thank you for reading!!! It means a lot. But sorry if my writing is inferior than other stories you've read.