Sorry, for the intrusion (Part 4)

Youhei and Tomoyo turned the corner of the street and started heading south. They continued turning corners, crossing streets and, going straight.

While walking, Youhei thought to himself *Has she been holding my arm this whole time?* and looks down at his arm being clutched by Tomoyo. He starts blushing again and tries to calm himself down. Tomoyo breaks his thoughts by saying "You know, it's almost like I'm walking you home."

Youhei's cheeks turn into a light pick color and he says "No, that's not true at all because we're walking to your home"

"That's true" says Tomoyo with a small smile on her face.

For awhile, the silent night filled the air until they reached Tomoyo's home. "Well, we're here." Tomoyo said while turning towards Youhei.

"Yeah I suppose we are." Youhei says with a light blush forming on his face.

"Well I'll see yo-" Tomoyo was interrupted by her mother who came outside.

"Tomoyo? Where have you been? And who is this?" Her mom asked with a smirk on her face while staring at Youhei.

"Oh this is Sonohara. He's just... A senior from school." Tomoyo introduced. 
"Hello Mam!" Youhei said with a cracked voice while bowing "I'm Youhei Sonohara! It's nice to meet you!"

"Oh!" Tomoyo's mother giggles. "Why hello. I'm Tomoyo's mother. Would you like to come in for tea?" Tomoyo's mother smiles kindly.

"I wou-" "I don't think that's necessary!" Youhei's answer was cut off by Tomoyo's abrupt objection.

"Don't be silly. Where is your sense of hospitality Tomoyo?" 

Tomoyo sighs and gives in to her mother's request "Alright.. Won't you please come in Youhei?" She says in an almost monotone voice.
"I would love to!" Youhei says while walking through the front door with a big smile on his face. "Sorry for the intrusion!" He says as he takes off his shoes. Tomoyo follows behind him and says "I'm home".

Tomoyo's brother comes to his big sister from the living room. "Oneesan!" Her brother says cheerfully.

"Takafumi! How was your day?" Tomoyo walks over to his wheel chair 

"It was good, oneesan. Who's that guy?" said Takafumi as he looked at Youhei behind Tomoyo

"Hi! I'm Youhei Sonohara! Nice to meet you" said Youhei to Takafumi

"Is he your boyfriend oneesan?" said Takafumi with a raised eyebrow.

Flustered, Tomoyo blushed and said "W-What? No way! He is NOT my boyfriend." Tomoyo waved her arms and shook her head no while blushing lightly.

Youhei blushed brightly at the fact that Tomoyo's little brother thought they were a couple *Do we really look like e could be a couple?*

"Why don't you all come into the living room?" said Tomoyo's mom with a warm smile.

They all came into the living room and sat down.

"Would you like some tea? Did you eat?" asked Tomoyo's mom

"We already ate-" "I would like some tea, please" interjected Youhei while Tomoyo was talking.

Tomoyo's mom smiles at Youhei "I'll be back with the tea in a moment" she walks into the kitchen about to make tea.

Tomoyo's face is flushed from embarrassment because she didn't expect her mom to invite Youhei in.

Youhei looked around the room while sitting next to Tomoyo "You have a nice house" sad Youhei "Thank you" said Tomoyo. Once again there was an awkward silence between the two.

Youhei thought to himself *I can't believe I'm actually in her home! I didn't think I'd ever be in here* He looks at Tomoyo *I wonder what she's thinking about*

Tomoyo finally recovers from her embarrassment as her mom walks in with a tray of tea cups. She doesn't notice that Youhei is staring at her until she grabs a cup of tea and sips it.

Youhei snaps back into reality as their eyes meet and he quickly grabs a cup of tea spilling a few drops everwhere.

"So Youhei, you go to the same school as my daughter?" asked Tomoyo's mom as she sips her own cup of tea.

"Yes, ma'am but I'm a a senior" says Youhei with confidence.

The two of them have small talk for a few minutes until Tomoyo interrupts their conversation.

"Youhei should be getting home soon, it's getting late" Tomoyo said to her mother

Tomoyo's mom looks at the time and says "You're right, we can continue talking another time Youhei."

"Oh it's alright ma'am, I have ti-" Youhei's sentence cuts off as Tomoyo grabs him by the arm to make him get up.

"I'll walk you outside" says Tomoyo with a blank but slightly irritated face.

Youhei surprised and slightly scared, he gathers himself and gets up trying not to be dragged by Tomoyo "Thank you for having me" said Youhei as he bowed once again to Tomoyo's mom.

Tomoyo and Youhei put on their shoes and walk out the door. Youhei turns towards Tomoyo and said "Thanks for letting me-" his words were cut off by a door slammed in his face. Tomoyo had her back to the door and thinks *Why did he have to come over?!* Tomoyo walks up to her room and does her homework.

Meanwhile, Youhei was surprised by the slammed door but couldn't help but smile a bit. He thinks to himself *I can't believe I got to see her house! Hopefully I'll be able to come again if Tomoyo isn't too angry at me* he walks back home with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone, I'm back! I'm sorry for such a long gap between my chapters. Honestly a lot has happened and I've just forgotten to update. I hope people keep reading and enjoy this story. If you don't like it, don't read it and please don't leave hate comments. Also, I updated the older chapters a little bit only because it was missing a little bit of something and there were a few grammar errors. Anyways, I know I've said I'd update more often before, but I will really try this time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though it was pretty uneventful. Leave comments if you like, once again I hope you enjoy (^w^)/