one

Roderick's POV

The limousine was quite huge inside and there was something like a "wall" that separated us from the driver. It was pretty dark inside because the windows were tinted though obviously there was light but it was deemed.

I couldn't tell for sure if we were moving or not it was just too comfortable and I did not even care honestly because I had something else driving me nuts. The vibrating plug in my ass and a very hot looking Arnold in front of me. He was wearing a suit it was dark blue ...his face was serious and I did not want to show desperation at all but I couldn't help myself.

He controlled the plug with his phone and every time he would look down on it I knew pleasure was imminent. I liked every bit of what was happening but I wanted Arnold inside me already. My hands were tied to the head rest of the car seat with hand cuffs so I couldn't move them.

The toy was deep inside me and every time Arnold wished... it would send shivers straight through my hole and down into my bulge. I whimpered and whined for him but that's were his pleasure was for now I guess.

"Arn...arnold ...please" I said under my breath.

"I didn't hear that" he replied

"Please ..."

"Please what" his voice stern like always

"Fuck me please" I said softly fearing that the driver would hear me making an idiot of myself But it also seemed like Arnold was just waiting for me to beg

"Say it again" he said while putting his phone down

"I want you to fill me...I want to feel you inside me" I said while panting because I was almost getting tired

He stood up from across bending over while walking toward me because of the car roof and he knelt on one knee in front of me. He took a good look at me and then undid my pants and took them off with my boxers. He leaned in as if to kiss me not breaking the eye contact but he was just getting the handcuffs off.

He leaned back helped me take my shirt off then sat on my side so I sat on his lap such that I was straddling him. He slid his fingers up my nape and into my hair at the back of my head then yanked my head backwards using my hair.

"Ahhh " was all that came out of my mouth before I felt his warm tongue caress my collar bone and then up my neck

"You drive me crazy you know that" his warm breath brushed my ear sending more shivers down my back

"Oh yeah...show me how much" I replied in a seductive whisper. He then smashed his lips on mine. Our tongues were dancing in perfect harmony but that's not all that I want.

"Arnold...I...want you" I said between our kiss. He listened because he slid his fingers at the back of my ass and slowly pulled out the toy and I couldn't help but mourn.

"Should I leave it there" he said

"No ..." My breath was shaky I Dint want to wait any longer. I reached for his pants and undid them that's when I actually realized I was all naked and he was fully dressed but I felt his bulge way too much. I lifted my self up a little so he can slide his pants down and his boxers. I then took his court off and his shirt and finally we were both naked. Skin to skin...he was warm actually and I liked his warmth.

There was a sort of cabinet or something next to us so he opened it and got the lube and condom out.
"You knew this would happen one day" I said with a smile on my face because the lube seemed untouched at all

"And I was right" he replied with a smirk on his face.

He put some on his member and then I aligned myself so I could sit on it. The toy didn't do much because I felt tight but I'm sure Arnold loved it and that's why he was stalling.

"Ride me" he whispered and like a dog following his master's orders I did exactly what he said. I was a bit tired tho so I wasn't going as fast as he wanted buh I did it on purpose too I wanted him to make love to me like he always does..

He lifted me and put me on the car floor good thing it was wide enough. He thrust in me so hard hitting a sweet spot in me and I couldn't help myself ..I became a mourning mess and I did not even care about the driver anymore. I arched my back into his chest...

"Shit...ar..arn...Arnold" I started seeing stars I was about to hit my high...

"Don't cum just yet" he whispered in my ear and I started hating why I didn't ride him like I should have in the first place.

"Arnold...shit....please..." After a few more thrusts he came and he was breathing hard but I knew I wasn't supposed to cum just yet and I hated following his orders.

He kissed me deeply and passionately
And I liked it but I wanted to cum so badly. He pulled away from the kiss and said to me
"next time when I tell you to ride me... It means I'm letting you cum whenever you want to...OK hani?"

"Yes" my puppy eyes almost tearing up. I bit down on my lower lip and his eyes traveled from my eyes to my swollen lips.

He leaned down into my neck and kissed me traveling up to my ear..
"I want you to scream my name" at that he wrapped his hands around my throbbing member and started pumping slowly...teasing me. It started building again...the same feeling I had a few seconds ago. I started mourning ...loud

"A...ahh...arnold..." He kept on pumping faster and faster my eyes fell back and I knew I was nearing again I was going to cum and right before I could shoot my load he stopped again. I pushed my body off the ground making a bridge like formation while biting down on my lip until I started tasting the iron.

Arnold had moved away because he probably knew what was going to happen. I hit my palm at the left side of the car since we were more on that side but I really wanted to grab something... Anything... I couldn't.

"You're going to ruin my car pie" I heard him saying but I didn't care.

"Why ....are you ...doing this" I was a total mess and Arnold enjoyed every second of it so I did not mind much. I looked at him and he was getting hard again.

"Because I can't help it...you're so pretty when you beg for it" at that he pulled my legs so I was straddling him again and started kissing my chest ...biting at my nipples ...leaving a trail of hickeys down my tummy. I did not know what he was getting at because honesty all I want to do I cum. I was shocked by what I felt instead. His tongue on my length. He looked at me through his lashes and smiled. He then wrapped his mouth around me and moved his head up and down. I was tired of anticipating for my moment to cum so I just swum in this new one and wanted to drown...

He kept bopping his head on my length and I slid my fingers down into his hair. I grabbed a whole chunk of it so hard that he groaned. He moved even faster and I held down his head making him move how I want it and he let me.

"Fuck...fuck,..Arnold ...ahhh...keep going .."
He didn't stop he kept moving until I came in his mouth to my surprise he swallowed every last bit of it. I was tired and breathing so hard. My legs were numb and I just wanted to stay  there for a while. I closed my eyes for what seemed like five  minutes but on reopening them... they met Arnold ...who was dressed. He opened the door of the car...I was already covered with a blanket so he lifted me out of the car.

"We're home hani" he whispered in my ear but I felt secure in his arms and that's when I completely passed out.