Part 1

( Midnight POV ).     " Y/N! Get Down Here And Eat Your Breakfast- your gonna be late on your First Day of UA! " Midnight yelled from Downstairs.
( in your room )
• Your POV •

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she was ready. " Why do I have to wear these Stalkings? They make me look- weird... " Y/N thought. " I should head downstairs, who knows how early I have to be to class. " Y/N ran down the stairs, quickly sitting down and starting to eat her breakfast. " Y/N, do you want me to drive you to school? " Midnight said, sitting across from you. " I'm- g-gonna... " Y/N said, with her mouth full of food, " use my quirk to get me there, but thank you. " A few minutes passed and Y/N got up, grabbed her bag and waved at Midnight. " I'll see you later! " Y/N said as she teleported to UA. Y/N had a very unusual quirk, Manifest. She could own whatever quirk she wanted by just knowing the name of the quirk, and a person with that quirk. Y/N was feared by society, and was known as "All For One's Daughter " which annoyed Y/N. Y/N was abandoned as a baby by All For One, and Midnight found you, she took you in and was sort of like your mother. The Adults in UA were her family, and she loved them with her heart. She knew that by coming to UA, she could try and get a better life. " Im finally here, I'll go inside and find my class quickly " You said, running into UA.
" here it is. Class 1-A " You thought, later opening the door to a new life.
Various students looked at you, some staring as you walked passed to find an empty desk next to a red head. You sat there watching the chaos unfold, a blonde kid with spiked hair yelling at Glasses, a Brown Haired girl and a boy with green hair blushing or- doing whatever they were doing, and the red head talking to what looked like his friends. You stay there in silence when a few seconds later, a teacher showed up. " Your Late " he said while the Green haired boy jumped and looked down to see a man in a yellow- sleeping bag? " Your supposed to be in your seat by the time the bell rings, but I'll let it slide this time since it's your first day, now sit down, class is going to begin. " he said as he got out of his sleeping bag and walked to the front of the class ( they were already sitting down ) " I'm your teacher, Shota Aizawa, I'll give a small lecture and then you all can go and change into your Gym Uniforms. " He said, beginning his lecture.

( After the Lecture and Changing, this is outside )

" Alright, this is a challenge to see who's on top of the class, I expect you to do your best, because whoever gets the lowest score- will be expelled from UA in the spot. " Aizawa said as the rest of us gasped. The- we're gonna call him porcupine, scoffed and said softly, " I'll beat the rest of these losers. "
Everyone started by throwing a ball as far as they could, The green haired boy, Midoriya was above the porcupine's score, which amazed everyone. When it was my turn I was nervous, I didn't wanna get expelled- not now. I used my Strength quirk and threw it with all my force. I closed my eyes after I let go of the ball. I heard gasps behind me- which I thought I had done badly. " Not bad. " I heard Aizawa say, I opened by eyes to see I had gotten the same score as Porcupine. I wasn't really surprised but everyone else was. " Next " Aizawa said. I walked back to the line of students and I stood next to the red head. " Hey! That was pretty amazing! What's your quirk? " he said. " O-oh t-thanks! It's mani- " I paused, I can't tell him, he might know but- just say something Y/N! " It's- Double quirks? " He looked at me confused, " Oh? That's pretty cool, so it's sort of like His quirk, " he said as he pointed at a boy with red and white hair, " His quirk is Half Fire Half Ice, what are your's? " He quickly said, " wait a minute- I don't even know your name! Heh.. I sort of forgot to introduce myself as well. I'm Eijiro Kirishima, what's yours? " " I'm Y/N L/N. nice to meet you Kirishima! " I said giving him a smile.
( Kirishima's POV )
" I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Kirishima! " She gave me a smile. " she's really pretty.. damn I can't start liking a girl I just met! But her smile.. she's so adorable... " I was suddenly brought back to real life, realizing that I had just zoned out. " Kiri- your face is all red, are you alright? Do you feel sick? " Y/N said, touching my forehead and bringing the attention all to me and her. I quickly looked away. " I-I'm a..alright! T-thanks u-um... Y/N.. "

( Your POV )
After all the training and tests that we all went thought we saw the scoreboard. THIRD PLACE?! NANI?! How- I quickly looked to see who was at the very bottom of the board. Izuku Midoriya. I looked over to see him, sulking but also scared. I walked up to him and stood behind, crossing my arms while staring at the scoreboard, he was pretty adorable not gonna lie, Midoriya was sort of attractive.. he turned around and started muttering. Everyone in the class was staring at him, I quickly tried to snap him out of his thoughts, I used my hand and waved it in front of his face, " Hello? Earth to Midoriya~ " I bent down to see his face- he quickly snapped out of his thoughts and looked away- I slightly saw his face- is that- Blush? I realized how close I was- I walked away and floated in the air while sitting. " Good job everyone, you can all change back and go back inside the classroom. " Aizawa said. A girl- her name was Momo said, " But- what about the expulsion of one of the students? " " oh, about that.. I had said that for all of you to do your best, I can't expel any of you. Now go back to class. " As I walked away, I knew, my future was going to change, and soon- I would start getting recognized for good things.

Hiya! Author~chan here!
Sorry it's short I wrote this in a day and I wanted to work on the next chapter!
I hope you enjoyed!
Leave recommendations for the story below
🍋🍋🍋🍋