| | Part 3 | |

( Journal Entry 2 )
I forgot to say this but N/N= Nick Name😌
( Im aware that this is far in the story, it's kind of a skip in time, this might sound lazy because I worked on this before I stopped writing but I now the next one won't be )

" It's been a few months since school started, so far there's been villain attacks, one of them being at the USJ. Let's slightly recap. We were in training when villains showed up, they targeted our teacher, Mr.Aizawa and I saw Shigaraki, he had said he was going to capture me. A few weeks later we Went with the Famous Pussycats, before I forget this was my Hero Costume (you Can pick which one you want)

 A few weeks later we Went with the Famous Pussycats, before I forget this was my Hero Costume (you Can pick which one you want)

And about my hero name? You'll figure that out

And about my hero name? You'll figure that out. But anyways, onto the story!"

It was the day after we had arrived at Camp, everyone was going through intense training. Kirishima and Ojiro were fighting together while Midoriya fighting one of the pussycats, me helping him. Since my quirk involved multiple one's, I was allowed to train with whoever I wanted, This would also be a good idea to find out the name of Izuku's quirk. After a few hours of training I got news from Aizawa, which was my "uncle" and he said that there might be villains on campus, but we should continue training. "But what about all might? Can't he help?" Midoriya said, he was in on this. "No, we suspect that He is the L.O.V's target, we can't involve him." Aizawa said, as he walked away. A few minutes later we were called to cross the forest, we could fight and everything but we had to cross and be on the other side of camp by sunset.

After we had all made it we had to make our own food, everyone helped. "I'll take care of adding ingredients to the curry and giving instructions!" I yelled! "I'll take care of anything you guys need to light. Y/N would you like me to light this?" Shoto said, pointing below the pot. "Sure Todo, thank you. My quirk is pretty sore from today." I said rubbing my neck. Todoroki smiles and lit the fire. "You alright N/N?" I heard kiri come up behind me as I stirred the pot full of ingredients, "Huh? N/N?" I said as I looked back at him. "Yeah.. I decided since you call me kiri or Sharky or Eij, I thought I could call you N/N" he said giving me a shy smile "I hope you don't mind." "Not at all! I like it to be honest~" I gave him a smile while I heard Bakugou scream at Uraraka "SHUT UP ROUND FACE, FUCK OFF AND LET ME CUT THIS IN PEACE! AND YOU TWO!" Bakugou said looking back at me and Kirishima, "GET A FUCKING ROOM" "LANGUAGE BAKUGOU!" Iida said. I blushed and quickly went back to cooking as Kirishima walked away. "Bakugou I hate you" I said as he put what he was chopping in the pot. "Yeah fuck you too Extra." He said walking away, giving me a small smirk.