|| Part 4 ||

( Im using a Japanese audio so I'm going by that! Sorry if it's a little different from the eng Version )
(I'll be introducing my OC in the next chapter but for now, this chapter is sort of like Y/N and and my OC, kirishima will come in next chapter!)

( Y/N's POV )
"This is-" Shigaraki said, staring at All Might, he looked like he was about to burst with anger, "unsatisfying" Shigaraki started muttering something which I didn't quite hear, but I knew it wasn't good, I got in a fighting stance and bakugou noticed. "Where is he now?" All Might said, some of the villains have escaped and we needed their location. "Go away... Disaapear" Shigaraki said, slowly getting more angered. "SHIGARAKI!" "I HATE YOU!" Just as that was said, two black/grey substances appeared out of thin air, Nomu's slowly exiting from the substances. "Kamui Woods! Under any circumstances will you let them go!" All might said. "WHAT THE HELL-" I heard bakugou scream, the same substance the Nomu's were coming out of was taking over bakugou, I managed to grab him as the substance took over me too. Then, we disappeared.
I was on the floor coughing as bakugou was standing up helping me. I looked up and my eyes widened. "What the hell?" Bakugou said not knowing who was there.

( Kirishima's POV )
Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Momo and I were waiting to rescue Bakugou and Y/N when we heard him. "What the hell?" Bakugou said coughing, I could hear Y/N cough and then suddenly stop. "Sorry Bakugou, Y/N." Midoriya was stopped from moving by Iida, I had to hold back as well, it's Y/N we're talking about and... I like her. "Midoriya, stick to the plan. I am your new classmate after all, and I can't let anyone get hurt on All Might's Orders."

( 3rd Person POV )
"Your here after all, aren't you?" All For One said. "D-dad?..." Y/N said, as he was impacted by All Might. He hit a wall and knocked down a few buildings. "ALL MIGHT!" Bakugou and Y/N yelled. "Run away tomura, and take my daughter and that kid with you." All For One said. Bakugou held Y/N's hand tightly, signaling that he would protect her. All for One used his quirk on Kuurogiri and forced a portal. "What about you?" Shigaraki asked, as All Might shot out of the sky. "What a pain." Bakugou said "Out of my way or I'll do this the hard way." Y/N said. As the villains started attacking them. As Midoriya, Iida and Kirishima started to get ready to attack and break through the wall ahead of them. Todoroki make a huge wall of ice as kirishima broke through the wall, as an unfamiliar someone ran up the wall of ice jumping to bakugou and Y/N, Attacking one of the villains. "BAKUGOU! Y/N! GRAB ON!" Bakugou took Y/N's hand and Blasted off and grabbed Kirishima's hand. Y/N holding onto bakugou. "Who's that Down there?" Bakugou said looking at kirishima. "A new classmate of ours, she says she knows you Y/N." She looked down, finally realizing who her friend was. "Sunako."

All Might was in the middle of a fight while- her name is to be "Sunako" helped citizens, her order was given by All Might and Gran Torino. After a while she left to avoid all Might from fighting at his best, and met up with the others, where kirishima said he would be. The bunch who had just saved bakugou were chanting and yelling, "COME ON ALL MIGHT!"

                              (  Bakugou's POV )
I felt a presence as I turned around. It was the girl that knew Y/N. "He'll make it." She said. "I can assure you, that All Might is going to be ok and he'll make it." She said, tears streaming down her face. She turned around and Blasted off into the air. I then noticed something,  she was glowing, just like Deku, but her aura was white. I watched as she left, I don't know where but she did. "That's Sunako." Y/N said coming up to me. "Sunako Nishimura or Shimura, she goes by the first one." She turned around and continued watching the fight. I turned around and continued watching in anticipation, as kirishima grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her into a hug, still watching the screen. Wondering why her quirk was similar to that Damn Deku's.