Prologue

Dorms
We see Izuku walking into the living room of the dorms with two boxes in his hand's.

Izuku: Hey guys do you know where tsuyu and ochaco are.

Kirishima: Yeah I think they in their rooms hey what are the boxes for.

Izuku: These are for our anniversary they necklaces with their names in them.

Kaminari: Thats really cool that's why I got you this jirou.

Jirou blushing: Thats kaminari.

Izuku: Thats cute well I'll go give these too them.

Izuku then started walking to ochaco rooms he then heard moaning coming from the room and then heard.

Tsuyu: Thanks tokoyami and Bakugo we needed this.

Ochaco: Yeah deku hasn't done anything with us at all and after his mom died it's like we don't exist.

Bakugo: Of course it's deku we're talking about he's a wimp.

Tokoyami: What is we get caught.

Tsuyu: Don't worry toko.

Izuku absolutely livid kicked open the door surprising the four of them all the kids from the living room ran over to see the crash and were surprised at he site before them all he guys tried to hold Izuku back but he break hold if their grip and punched Bakugo in the face and kicked tokoyami in the face after he started walking to his room a red portal suddenly open's sucking him inside some of the students tried to grab him but ultimately failed and he was sucked in.

Unknown
Izuku's POV
After being sucked through the portal I ended up in a grassy land after I got up I was met face to face with a short man with blonde hair and a woman with pink hair.

Blonde guy: Hey kid you okay.
________________________________________
I took me atleast 3 times to publish this story

                                   Bio
Name: Izuku midoryia.

Likes: Katsudon, seven deadly sins, Cain, Liz, Elizabeth, meliodas, Jericho, nejire, almost everyone in 1-a.

Hates: Bakugo, uraraka, tokoyami, tsuyu, villains, demon king, supreme deity, the 10 commandments.

Family
Father: Meliodas.

Mother(s): Liz, Elizabeth.

Love interest(s): Jericho, Nejire.