Prologue Pt2

Izuku's POV
After falling through that portal I ended up in a grassy field a few meters away from a blonde haired guy shorter than me with a sword sheath with a dragon handle and a pink haired girl both wearing a type of armor the blonde haired guy held out his hand towards me.

Blonde Guy: Hey kid are you alright.

Izuku: Yeah I'm alright thanks.

Blonde guy: No worries names meliodas.

Pink girl: I'm Liz.

Izuku: Nice to meet you both my names Izuku midoryia.

Meliodas: Well then Izuku mind telling us how you fell from the sky.

Izuku: Well it's kinda a long story.

Liz: Well we can talk about it at our house.

Izuku: A-are you sure I don't want to intrude on you guys.

Meliodas: No worries follow us.

While walking
Izuku POV
Izuku: Do you know where I am.

Meliodas: Well Izuku you are outside the kingdom of Danafor in Britannia.

Izuku: Can you please  tell me more about this world.

Meliodas: Sure only if you tell me about yours.

Izuku: Deal.

Meliodas: Lets first talk about Britannia history their were five races the fairy's, goddesses, giants, humans, and demon the four races were in a war with the demon race which people calls the first holy war but the soon the demons lost and were sealed away by the goddesses race but after sealing the demons they lost their physical forms went back to their realm to gain their bodies back the fairy's and the giants also left for their own realms leaving the humans left after awhile they started making kingdoms for example Danafor, Camelot, and Liones and creating their nations holy knights to protect their kingdoms with magic.

Izuku: Wow so in this world magic is real and so are fairy's goddesses giants and demons so are fairy's tails here and if so "starts muttering".

Liz: Hey Izuku are you alright.

Izuku: y-yeah sorry I mutter a lot.

Meliodas: No worries now it's your turn.

Izuku: O-ok well there's no magic in my world but we have quirks which give people superhuman abilities some are pretty useless like stretching eyeballs, blue skin, or have the face of a hammer but some people get extremely powerful quirks controlling fire, generating electricity, or have super speed but their are people born without those abilities people just call them quirkless they are treated like dirt by some people and usually are bullied in schools I should know since I used to be quirkless.

Liz: If you used to be quirkless then how did you get a quirk.

Izuku: W-well I was a late bloomer.

Liz: Okay carry on.

Izuku: After quirks started popping up people started to use their quirks to commit crimes so to stop this people became vigilante's to stop villains soon the government's in different countries created a new job being a hero soon everyone wanted to become a hero which created schools to teach kids how to be hero's.

Meliodas: Thats pretty cool so what's your quirk.

Izuku: My quirk enhances my strength and speed but I have a limit I can only use about twenty percent before my break my bones.

Meliodas: You wouldn't mind showing us your quirk.

Izuku: N-no not at all.

Izuku then powers up to 18% and punches a tree destroying it.

Meliodas: Thats a pretty cool quirk Izuku but we should head to our house before the sun sets.

Meliodas house
Meliodas: Hey wandle we're home.

Wandle: Hey did you get me something shi- whose the kid.

Meliodas: his name is Izuku and he'll be staying with us for awhile.