💕5💕

So when we were done with the beach we all went home tony asked me if he can stay at my house and I said okay and that he would get an Outfit for tomorrow since we are all going to the mall tomorrow. And he said okay we went to the store to buy a few snacks before we went to my house I walked in and saw my brother jeremy give tony a death glare I was confused because he knows we are friends.

Jeremy's POV 

When I saw AJ's post on Instagram I was mad because I knew that tony like to hook up with girls at parts and he's such a man whore. I don't want to see AJ get hurt by one of her friends and I know that my friend is playing on having a party on Friday so know I am freaking out especially since she has gone trough a-lot since Nick bullied her.  When I saw AJ walk through the doors with tony I just death glared him I could she that AJ was confused so she decided to walk to her room with him. I was lost in my thoughts for a while thinking that if he hurts her I will kill him until I noticed that someone walked down the stairs. When I turned around I saw tony he walked to the kitchen so I walked behind him to talk.

Jerm: Hey tony 

T: hey whats up 

Jerm: I just wanted to say that if you ever do something to AJ I will kill you.

T: what makes you think I would do something to her

Jerm: I know you like to hookup with people at party's 

T: oh that yay we'll now that I have someone I wouldn't anymore I really like her 

Jerm: I am just saying this is a  warning if you break her hart i will never let you talk to her and you do know I am captain of the football team just letting you know

T: Yay yay what ever I won't and there's no party's anyway 

Jerm: okay I was just warning you there is a lot of boys who like her and her past is not the best so don't  do anything stupid.

T: okay than bye 

Jerm: bye 

AJ's POV

When Jeremy was giving Tony a death glare I was so confused but I just decided to walk up stairs with tony we got to my room and decided to cuddle and after a while I got kinda hungry so I told tony if he could go get me some snacks from down stairs and he said okay he was talking a while so I decided to cheek what was happening I stoped once I was able to here what was happening Jeremy and tony were talking about who knows what so I just let them talk and walked back to my room. I was waiting for a few more minutes until Tony came back in to my room with all the snacks I cuddled up with him and we decided to watch On My Block because who doesn't like that show we were talking about random things.

Tony's POV

When I saw that AJ was asleep I was in some deep thoughts. I was so happy when AJ said she liked me back and the kiss felt so magical like if we were in a fairytale but I was also confused why nick seemed sad Did he like her?.? I was also upset when Jeremy was talking to me because I am also know as a man whore because I get really drunk at parties and hook up with people and I know it would destroy AJ's  Heart if she saw that and I want to change because I really like AJ and Jeremy does scare me because he is captain of the football team and he can break me into pieces and Nick is also part of the football team and if he likes her he will try to make a move on her and I don't want that to happen. I also know that she will hate me for the rest of her life is she would  ever catch her best friend/boyfriend cheat on her like my Heart would break to know that she would not talk to me anymore and that we would not be friends and I know my brother loves her as a sister and would be so pissed at me. So I hope to change my habit's for AJ I don't want use to break up so quickly and all because of me I really do like her. Let's just hope that no one is throwing a party soon. So enough I feel asleep with AJ's head on my chest I really do like her we're my last thought before I went to sleep. 

Make sure to go Follow @Valxriasuarez on instagram pls I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far.