🤨27🤨

AJ's POV 

I was still in nicks arms when I heard a knock and It was Dixie.

D: nick are you ready to go out so I shake nick awake  about a minute of shaking him away he finally woke up and he tried to cuddle me but I told him Dixie was here for him and that I should go and he told me not to and told her to come in.

D: hey nick oh hey AJ what are you doing here

AJ: oh well yesterday I found out my boyfriend cheated on me

D: Noah wouldn't do that 

AJ: well he did with you 

D: what do you mean 

AJ: you guys full on made out in your video he cheated 

D: he told me he had your full consent 

AJ: no he didn't even tell me but it's okay I still loved someone else and still do

D: you still love nick 

AJ: ya 

D: but he doesn't love you anymore 

N: when did I say that everyone in the world knows I still love her 

D: what about us 

N: we were never a thing but you and Noah seem happy so please leave and like that she walked out the door and we cuddled up. About 10 minutes later I got a song idea so I got out of his arms and he was confused and I saw that there was a notebook and a pen on his table so I grad it and wrote the song and he was just starting at me confused. Once I was done I told him if he wanted to come with me to house to record and he said yes so we called kev.

5 hour laters 

I was done recording and I decided to film a music video and post it. It's called Mad at Disney. My favorite part was this one 

My fairy grandma warned me
Cinderella's story
Only ended in a bad divorce
The prince ain't sleeping when he
Takes his sleeping beauty
To the motel on his snow-white horse

I posted it on my insta and YouTube and I got 5 million views in the first 5 minutes I was so happy   all my friends were reposting it and congratulating me. And nick was very supportive of me and I kept feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

2 weeks later 

Me and nick kept on getting closer and found out a lot about each other and I was going to the hype house because they wanted to see my dog that I got so I got ready in this 

About 30 minutes later I made it to the hype house I was talking to everyone when we heard something break in nicks room so we ran into the room and darianka was there but it wasn't the worst part she was kissing nick i ran out the room and I ran ...

About 30 minutes later I made it to the hype house I was talking to everyone when we heard something break in nicks room so we ran into the room and darianka was there but it wasn't the worst part she was kissing nick i ran out the room and I ran to ondea's room because I knew he would be there to comfort me I knocked on the door and when he did I notice nick was running after me so I got in quick and Locked the door and he noticed that I was upset so he hugged me and I started to cry and nick was at the boor banging on it for us to let him in but we didn't I told him what happened. About ten minutes later we heard nick bringing something with him so ondrea told me to go to Tony's room since they shared a restroom they were connected so i did and once I did I saw to y and he looked confused and i told him everything really fast and we heard ondrea's door being broke done so I ran out of Tony's room and into the elevator and Larry was there and I closed the door quickly and told him what happened and he said he wanted to go with my to my house since it was better and it kinda made me laugh but you can still see that tears were coming out then you could hear yelling upstairs once the elevator stopped we got out and I looked up and nick was looking down and he was telling its not what it looked like and to let him explain but all I could do was cry so me and Larry left.