🙄14🙄

AJ's POV

After I was done talking with Avani I had to get sit in my sit before the teacher came to class I sat there for a while and then tony walked in the class he looked and me and had a face of guilt and then he sat next to me because he sits there  I looked at Avani and giver her the look 'help me pls' but I know she couldn't do anything. Then tony turned around to face me and tried to talk to me and I told to leave me alone and he looked kinda upset but his fault right then the teacher came in and out there things down.

Teacher/Th Class/ cl

Th: so class as you guys know we have a project this week right 

Cl: yes 

Th: so I decided that your partners are going to be the person you sit next to. 

I then turned around and looked at tony he looked happy but I didn't want to work with him at all then I raised my hand.

Th: yes AJ how can I help you 

AJ: well I was wondering if I could change partners please 

Th: and why is that and I looked at her and bopped my head to tony and showed them a sad look and since I was pretty close with my teachers they all liked me.

Th: ohh yay let me see what I can do give me a second.

Th: does anyone want to switch with AJ 

Then I turned around and saw that Sofie raised her hand and she sit next to nick which I am fine with because well we just because friends and I looked at tony and he had a smile I was so confused but what ever of he moved on fast that's how I know that he never loved me.

Th: okay AJ and Sofie switch seat and you guys can start work 

So like that I got my stuff and walked to nicks table and sat next to him and put my stuff down.

N: hey 

AJ: hey so what do you want to do for the project 

N: what about building a bond no one would have think of that right 

AJ: yay okay I chuckled

N: okay at my house after school

AJ: what about my house because you know how Jeremy is 

N: yay and he rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled

We both look over at tony at the same time and he was flirting with the sofie and it kinda made me sad that he moved on so fast and lied to me. After a  while tony turned around and looked at me I quickly turned my head and you could for sure see the sad look I had 

Tony's POV 

I saw everything that happened between AJ and Nick I was happy for her and also mad because I don't know if his trying to steal her and well happy because it was a nice thing to do after what he did to he. We were in class and the teacher told use we had a project and that we had to work with the pearson you sitting next I got really because AJ sits next but the next thing I knew she asked if she could change sits and she told her yes she went to sit it's the person that sits next to tony I turned around and saw sofie and smiled a little because we could start the fake dating. She came and sat next to me and I started fake flirting with her after a while I looked back to see AJ and she was already looking at me and I could she that she was hurt and sad I don't know if I am doing the right thing any more. I don't know I just know I want AJ back and I know I hurt AJ but what if I am hurting her more what if she gets the wrongs message while we will just wait and see right. I decided to take a picture with Sofie and post it on instagram.