😐21😐

AJ's POV 

It has been a week since I got back and today I decided to film my video of unboxing the merch I got online. I was also invited to join the hype house like 4 days ago I said yes but I wasn't going to live there because well tony and nick. I decided to take a shower and had natural makeup and  just curled my hair then I got my outfit.

Once I was done getting ready I started to put the packages next to my desk, then I set up my camera and the ring light , once I was done with that I organized my desk to make it look good

Once I was done getting ready I started to put the packages next to my desk, then I set up my camera and the ring light , once I was done with that I organized my desk to make it look good. Then I turned my LED lights purple cuz we love purple right , then I went to look for Jeremy to see if he wanted to help me with the video but he wasn't alone there he was Nick Austin the boy feel for even after everything he has done playing video games with my brother. I taped on Jeremys shoulder to get his attention and the he looked at me.

AJ: I was wondering if you wanted to help me with my YouTube video 

Then ryland popped up out of no were 

R: i would love to he laughed 

AJ: okay you can help ry but do you still want to help me Jerm please 

J: okay what ever but what about nick boy over there can he come 

AJ: I rolled my eyes and said okay what ever I don't care 

And then he smiled but I didn't care at this point cuz he kinda broke me a little. We walked to my room and I got 3 chairs for us to Sit on because there was no other chair.

AJ: were am I going to sit 

N:we c-

R: you can sit we me bubbs 

AJ: okay and she moved a little and we fit so I was in the middle of Jeremy and ryland because Jeremy was to my right and next to him was nick. I turned on the camera and started to do my intro to my video. Then I started to open the packages and I was laughing my ass off because of some of the merch I got and some of them I didn't like so was going to throw it later on and some of them that kinda upset me like the tony one and the nick one but the rest were good like Payton, Avani, sway house and other ones I really liked. I was having so much fun ryland had his hand around my waist and nick kept on looking at use like if he wanted to kill ry or something. Once the video was over I sent it to kev for him to edit it but I also asked for him to come over and hang out with me. If you were wondering what I got here's the merch I got.

 If you were wondering what I got here's the merch I got

About an hour has past and me and ryland were hanging out in the kitchen while nick and Jeremy were in the living room playing games when there was a knock on the door they all looked at the door and I told them I would get it

About an hour has past and me and ryland were hanging out in the kitchen while nick and Jeremy were in the living room playing games when there was a knock on the door they all looked at the door and I told them I would get it. I opened the door and there he stood with a bright smile I let him in and everyone was looking at him but nick was staring deep into his soul but oh well. I smiled at him and walked hi  to the kitchen to get some snacks he made some popcorn and he brought some snacks with him and I got the drinks for us I asked the boys if they wanted to join us in the movie room to watch some movies and they all said yes then Jeremy went to get the blankets and nick went for the pillows while ryland post-mated some food for us from in & out and canes. Once we got everything we went into the movie room and choose a movie to watch. We decided on watching On My Block cuz there was nothing else for us to watch I was in the middle of ryland and kev and I laid my head on rylands lap and my legs on kev's lap. After about 3 hours everyone was asleep but me and Kev I asked him if he wanted to do anything and he said if we wanted to make some tiktok's and I said sure so we went and got a ring light and set it up and we choose a sound to do.

@KevJackson

@KevJackson: we were very bored so we decided to do something tiktok bur now I want 🎂.@AJ_Johnson

@AJ_Johnson: I had fun tho 

@RylandStorm: okay @AJ_Johnson let's get married I want cake too.

@user2830: I Lokie  ship this why 

@Hater3409: uhh she's ugly u can do better

@AvaniGreggs: wow your going to get marry to someone else but we're already married 🥺😞

@AJ_Johnson: never @AvaniGreggs I love you to much ❤️🥺

@SwayLa: hey AJ check your DM's please 

@ZachClayton: hey AJ how u been 

@Tony_Lopez: hey bebes I miss u 😘 

@KevJackson: @Tony_Lopez leave her alone she is over u if u can tell

Once I we were done I saw the comment that the sway house made so I went and checked my DM's to she what they were talking about 

Bold-is Sway la

And normal is AJ 

Hey AJ we were wondering if you would like and visit sometime 

Sure why not

Okay and you can bring friends along if you want 

Okay but who's the one texting 

Oh it's Bryce and Noah 

Oh okay is Noah someone new or something cuz I know everyone else 

Yay he's new and can we get your number for use to text off of insta 

Oh yay it's (***)***-****

Oh okay don't forget also bring a bathing suit 

Okay and tell kio I said I miss him 

Okay well he said he misses you too 

Okay well I have to go bye 

Bye 

Seen

Once we were done with the tiktoks we were hungry still so we got some taco Bell for everyone in case they wake up later and want something to eat. About 30 minutes later the food came and we ate it it was like 10pm so I asked keg if he wanted to stay and he could sleep in one of the Guest room and he said sure. We talked for a little more and he told me that this brand wanted me to model for them I asked him for want and he told me prom dresses and I told them I would do it and he said they will pay me $10,000 For each dress I model in and I told him I would for sure do it. It was now 12:00am and I was sleepy so I told him I was going to sleep and that's what I did. I first went to the kitchen and got some juice and I saw that the boys already ate the food then i walked to my room and took a quick shower then I got dressed and went to sleep while watching the kissing booth 2.