Lowkey double date plus fRiEnDs🥴🥺😭

It was around 11:20 in the morning while Mattia was still asleep Alvaro and Alejandro were getting ready separately🥺 and Kairi was helping his mom and dad put groceries in the house although he was barley awake he would still have time to help his parents.

After all the groceries were inside and in their places Kairi decided to call the guys and see what time they should meet up (It was currently 11:53)

Group chat-Kairi, Mattia,Alvaro,Alejandro

Kairi:Hey what time should we meet up?

Alvaro:Idk , are you guys free at 1.

Ale:Yeah sure but 'where' do you guys wanna meet tho.

Kairi:Ooooo how about this amusement park it just opened 2 weeks ago.

~Mattia and his lazy ass finally woke up and saw the messages that were sent to the group chat but he rlly didn't care that much until he saw one message that caught his attention which was when Kai suggested to got to an amusement park, Mattia took the opportunity to tease Kairi~

Mattia: awwww lil baby Kairi wanna go play at an amusement park how cute.

Kairi: Shut up🙄

Mattia slightly laughed at the little boys response behind the screen.

Ale: Let's meet up at Kairi's house so we can all go to the amusement park from there.

Alvaro: 👌 Ok
Kairi: Okay I'll just send you the address while I go take a shower and get ready

Mattia: without me🥺

Kairi: Yes... to bad so sad😱

It was currently 12:34 p.m and Kairi was all dressed and as soon as he was about to text the boys asking when they were going to get to his house he heard a knock on his door, It was Mattia. Kairi just stood there looking up to this big dinosaur standing right in front of him while Mattia smirked at the little boys reaction to when he answered the door and saw him.

Mattia's POV

Damn I wasn't expecting him to look so I don't what to say I'm kinda shocked, I only met him last week and we haven't seen each other much but seriously is this lil kid gonna let me in or is he just going to stare at me like that the whole time, I mean I don't mind. This gives me a chance to figure him out, who the heck looks this innocent and untouchably cute.

Kairi's POV

He look really tall compared to the other boys I've seen, I don't know but for some reason he looks different from when I saw him at the soccer field last week, last time he looked all mean and scary but now that I see him up close like this he doesn't seem all that bad, he looks...... Idk

Kairi was in frustration by not knowing what had happened it's like his brain stopped working and finally he heard someone's voice coming from further outside his door, it was Alejandro but he brought some friends with him.