Baby Mattia

Alejandro arrived at Kairi's house with two other boys.Kairi was kinda intimidated... they were so tall but they couldn't compare to Mattia, He was like a giant.

"Hey... where's Alvaro I thought he would be here?" Alejandro asked but around 4-5 minutes waiting for Alvaro to show up he finally did."FINALLY" Kairi gagged which made Mattia smile but he tried to hide his smile with his hand.

"Hey, are we gonna leave or what" Roshaun said impatiently. "Yeah but first tell us your names" Mattia said with a raised eyebrow 🤨 "I'm Robert and this is Roshaun, what about you" "I'm Mattia and this is Kairi and that's Alvaro" Mattia said while pointing at Kai and Alvaro.

"So are we gonna leave or what" Alejandro said which cause the boys to nod but Kairi had to tell his mom that he was leaving. "Mommm" Kairi shouted from the door "Yes Kairi" Kairi's mom came to the door as soon as she headed Kairi call for her "we're leaving now" "okay but gimme a kiss first" "mom~" Kairi whined but he did what he was told, Mattia started to smile again and as soon as Kairi pecked his moms cheek Mattia decided to tease Kairi again.

They started to walk a little further from his door. "What no kiss for me" Mattia said while tapping his cheek which made Kairi blush but all Mattia could do was laugh.

The boys walk 2 miles but they had more time to get to know each other and bond and when they arrived at the amusement park they arrived laughing. Alvaro and Kairi were in charge of snacks and Ale and Robert were in charge of getting the tickets.