Alevero pt.2

Alejandro's POV

I then put out my pinky to seal the deal with Alvaro to reassure him that I'm on board to whatever he has in store with me.

"So what are you planning on doing to make me smile today" Ale said trying to hold off his mesmerizing smirk of his. Alvaro put his finger against his mouth then saying "Shhhh....It's a secret"
"Mmmmm Idk your giving off a murderous vibe.....your not gonna kill me are you" Ale said with a serious face.Alvaro then laughed at what Alejandro had just said. "No I'm not going to kill you" Alvaro then continued "well~~ not literally anyways" Alvaro said with a big smirk 😏 on his face which then made Alejandro tense up a little. "What do you mean by that" Ale said kind of worried right about now. "I'm not gonna kill you with a weapon or something like that...your just going to die of laughter" Ale had a very confused look on his face.

Once they started walking near the Ferris wheel,🎡
out of nowhere Alvaro started tickling Alejandro from the Love handle area on his back which then made Alejandro squeal for the first time in NEVER.
Alejandro got so embarrassed so the only thing he can think of to cover up the noise that had came out of his mouth just now was to...... "ALVAROOO" Ale yelled with a big smile on his face like no other time he has ever smiled, it was just pure happiness.

Alejandro then started tickling Alvaro all over the side of his stomach to a point where Alvaro started to run away yelling "Stoooppp" Alvaro yelled with a laugh that followed. "Mhm mhm you started this and I'm gonna finish it" Alejandro said in a jokingly voice.