* first encounter

"WHY IS IT SO HOT ?"

Kaito felt himself groan from the exertion of taking another step as he trudged through the marketplace . On his left was Kosuke , unaffected by the harsh conditions as usual , irritating Kaito further . His hands shed their shock-gloves in his pockets as he strove to lessen the sweat building on his skin .

Sweat .

Sweat .

SWEAT .

The very thought triggered flashbacks of the very traumatic event that had taken place not long ago. That water-bending subject had broken out of his impenetrable cells by utilizing her own sweat. He could still feel his utter disgust as the liquid tightened around his neck causing him to claw at himself in a manic attempt to rid himself of the feeling. It was so simple. Human beings were made of water - how had that fact escaped him? He should have killed her a long time ago. Benders were a piece of work, he had to admit. Not only had she escaped, but she had taken all the other subjects with her. He'd lost MILLIONS in profit. MILLIONS. He was going to make her pay. He'd kill her, and everything she loved, he'd make her - oh but it wasn't just her. That pathetic, fake, deceiving fire bending boy had also used his recent technology and experiment to learn how to become stronger. The bastard was going to pay an equal price when he exposed him to the fire lord or better yet, that psychotic daughter of his.

As Kosuke lead him around a corner, Kaito froze, his eyes growing wide in surprise. Clearly , someone up there was on his side because the reasons for his off-day were right there in front of him and they were both together. Feeling his rage bubble up to ten times its previous amount, he turned to look at his partner with a smirk as he raised a hand to point at the two objects of his rage - his voice lowering to a deep gravelly tone as he spoke,

"I CHOOSE YOU KO, CHAIN ATTACK!"

[ GROUP RP ]

meglomaniacs

dullchains

northernlotus