* @tamakikotatsu

IT WAS NOT UNUSUAL FOR KAITO TO BE SEEN TRAILING AFTER FIRE NATION SOLDIERS

IT WAS NOT UNUSUAL FOR KAITO TO BE SEEN TRAILING AFTER FIRE NATION SOLDIERS. after all, the life of an inventor requires constant muse. being born in the fire nation had its perks, and he was free to roam wherever he pleased as long as people didn't recognize him as the famous CEO of Kaito Corporations. which was why he wore a black mask everywhere he went. he looked like your average commoner if not a bit better off.

as of now, he was following the fire nation soldiers around as they hounded up earth nation citizens after colonizing the area. it was a mess, but that's usually where you find the best things, he reasoned. as he moved from soldier to soldier, he popped a candy in his mouth, feeling awfully bored. this was lame. they weren't even firebending anymore.

deciding to stray from their revised path, kaito walked further away from the tents and into the forest. looking down, he noticed human footprints leading inwards. interesting. well- certainly more interesting than staring at maps and fighting over direction the whole time. he followed those steps carefully, taking note of the hurried pace in which they indented into the soil. he used his hand to push past all the leaves and branches that threatened to poke him in the eye. annoying.

the footprints lead into an eerily silent and dark cave. he blinked once, determining it was a bad idea to go in, and did just that. almost instantly, he spat his candy out onto the ground with a strangled scream. he pointed a shaky finger at the object of his shock - a woman. a cat. a woman cat? no- cat woman?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

/ i'm sorry if anything is inaccurate i'm not familiar with the character but lmk and i'll change anything!
tamakikotatsu