* KAITO CORPORATION

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 !

𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 .

WE HAVE OBTAINED A WIDE ARSENAL OF WEAPONRY FOR THE CURRENT WAR AND SELF-DEFENCE

WE HAVE OBTAINED A WIDE ARSENAL OF WEAPONRY FOR THE CURRENT WAR AND SELF-DEFENCE . FIRE NATION OR NOT , WE SERVE ALL !

( DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD OF COURSE )

DISCLAIMER : THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ETHICAL OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE ITEMS SOLD BY THE COMPANY . THE COMPANY RESERVES RIGHTS OVER ANY MACHINERY OR IDEAS DEVELOPED BY THE INVENTORS .

WE HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR .

𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑱𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑺

THE SHOCK - GLOVE

- currently being tested . this weapon has been charged much like the chi of a lightning bender .

- voltage is adjustable and range depends on which model is purchased .

- higher range means higher price .

- INVEST NOW AND REAP THE REWARDS WHEN IT IS RELEASED INTO THE MARKET !

THE PSEUDO METALBENDER

- gloves with special magnets that allow the manipulation of metal objects through finger movements .

-  beneficial to benders who want to pass as benders in dangerous situations .

- look like regular gloves externally but are generally colder than regular ones .

- INVEST NOW AND REAP THE REWARDS WHEN IT IS RELEASED INTO THE MARKET !

THE FIREBENDER TRACKER

- a wristband that grows uncomfortably hot when a firebender's chi is recognized within a certain radius .

- a warning for non-benders other victims to escape .

- INVEST NOW AND REAP THE REWARDS WHEN IT IS RELEASED INTO THE MARKET !

'HERMES THE AIRBENDER' SHOES

- shoes that increase speed by taking in air from the front and sending it out through the back with more momentum .

- increase your speed now and run from danger like never before .

- special models come with wheels to further increase speed .

- INVEST NOW AND REAP THE REWARDS WHEN IT IS RELEASED INTO THE MARKET !

THE AVATAR

this is a special project in search of volunteers . a glorified bounty has been placed on the avatar's head . once in possession of the avatar , KAITO CORPORATIONS seeks to utilize the avatar's chi and birth a new era of avatars . benefits include greater protection , greater strength , and further equality .

- INVEST NOW AND REAP THE REWARDS WHEN IT IS RELEASED INTO THE MARKET !

but perhaps you're looking for something a little more . . . LOW-KEY .

kaito corporations has always done its best to serve the four nations , and this is no exception

kaito corporations has always done its best to serve the four nations , and this is no exception .

at midnight on a random day each month you may be invited to a certain underground ball .
if you attend for the right reasons , you shall not leave alone . but if you attend without the correct desire , perhaps you will not leave at all .

WE HAVE :

WATERBENDERS
- due to a small complication , this item is currently out of stock .

FIREBENDERS
- traitors [ bidding usually starts at $50 million ]
- exiles [ bidding usually starts at $30 million ]
- weaklings  [ bidding usually starts at $30 million ]
- SPECIAL EDITION ARMY GENERAL [ BIDS OPEN NOW ! ]

EARTHBENDERS
- from the colonies [ bidding usually starts at $10 million ]
- ba sing se citizens [ bidding usually starts at $50 million ]

AIRBENDERS
- due to a BIG complication , this item is currently out of stock .

we hope to see you again .