5

It was a silent car ride home. Aizawa, being more than usually grumpy, hadn't said a word. I suppose he was still mad at the whole USJ thing and me putting myself to risk. As we were about to pull up home I decided to speak. "You know... I would do it again, putting my life in risk to save not just yours but the class." Aizawa was listening but he didn't respond. I decided to elaborate. "I love my class, not only that I would protect anyone I could. Others before me, that's what it means to be a hero-" I was cut off by the Aizawa who just parked and decide to speak.

"No! First of all, I am a pro hero not a child in danger! Second, you are still a student you are not to put yourself in danger. Third of all," He took a deep breath before lashing out again, so unusual for his character. "Do you even have the slightest clue what I could do without you?! If you died I would be left with nothing... No... I would be nothing! First your mother... It cant be you." My eyes shot open in surprise and I started trembling as my eyes then began to water. I felt horrible, remorseful better yet, I felt disgusting. I loved my father and to make him fear he would be left alone. Despite his constant distaste for hugging and affection I harshly wrapped my arms around his bandaged body. I started crying despite the fact Aizawa told me I should always be strong with my emotions. I expected him to push me away instead his bandaged arms wrapped around me. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I started mumbling continuously. "I never meant to hurt you." He started rubbing circles on my back.

"I know, you did what you had to do. Just- be careful."

"Okay."

~~

Despite my constant arguing, Papa came back to school to teach and despite his constant arguing, I came back to learn. I wouldn't lie we both looked like mummies wrapped in bandages. My right eye was covered as were each limb and my stomach. I didn't even know what bandages were for what wound and I was convinced there weren't as many. The students seemed to dislike our broken presence ordering me to go home and rest but like father, like daughter we both just responded bluntly.

When Aizawa had rocked in, made his little and blunt speech he then announced the UA sports festival was in commemoration. Students were buzzing with excitement. Me? Well, I am scared honestly to be hurting my friends. I have this though. I have been training to use my quirk on masses of people. Currently, I can use one or the other on masses of people but if I can train harder that means I could render about 30 people quirkless at a time leaving me with all that power! Sure, it strains my energy to beyond capability and sure I don't actually know how to do it yet but I will learn. And, I will win, for Aizawa and myself!

A voice breaks my thoughts. "Oi! Eraser bitch!" This nickname grabs the attention of many. Would he really call me 'Eraser bitch' in front of so many when 'Eraser head' is literally my fathers' name? 

"Yes, Katsuki-San?" I ask trying to quiet him down. 

"You, me, tonight at 6 meet at XX beach. We're gonna battle it out." I shot him a confused look.

"Ha? Battle it out even though the sports festival is coming up?"

"You gonna come or not?"

"If you elaborate." He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Well, I need to blow off some steam and I want to fight you. You see... Ah, fuck it!" I shoot him another confused look. Now I kind of want to hear this elaboration.

"Yes?"

"Your strong, okay? I want to battle someone strong before the festival. More than that I wat to battle you dipshit and there's a possibility we might not get the fucking chance at the festival ay? You hear me eraser-bitch-extra?" I liked this idea, plus, XX beach is populated which means I can test my mass mimic quirk to see how much power I can use against him.