closer then comfort

Note: I'm naming William
William Vincent afton

When suddenly...

I bumped into William,he looked down at me. "(Y/n) where have you be-" he stopped, noticing the laughter that was directed towards him. "(Y/n)" he spoke softly looking down at me. I didn't look up, I didn't want him too see me. He looked down seeing small stains on his shirt that had seeped from mine to his. "what the-"

"Awe look they're a matching couple" someone yelled, catching the laughter of the crowd.

"Out. Now." William spoke softly. People choked on their laughter as they stared at him. "ALL OF YOU" he yelled. Silence washed over them like a tidal wave of regret, they quickly grabbed their belongings and exited the establishment.

Co-workers stood silently shocked. Molly had stepped up, "s-sir that girl she..came in asking for a-a drink. She didn't pay, a-and wanted to ta-ke it-t. W-without payment" she stuttered.

"I know" he hissed. "I'm the one who asked her too. it was my drink" he hissed

She let out a loud gulp

Other employees could be heard replaying the video to their amusment, laughing.

"Something funny" he questioned darkly.
"-no sir.." he whispered before stuffing the phone quickly into his pocket.

"Go-to my office sweetheart" he stated calmly petting me. I hadn't moved. At all. I slowly padded down the hall, the soft happy music of my flats could be heard, till I met his office door and entered.

I stood there. Motionlessly. Not wanting to sit in fear of ruining his nice chair

Minuets passed before he came back in. He opened the door before closing it inside loudly staring in my direction."(Y/n)...?' he questioned.

I just stood there.

He stood right in front of me, softly gripping my chin and raising it. Our eyes met. His, dead...cold...broken.
He wiped my tears softly with his thumb.

"I...I ruined your shirt" I sniffled. He looked down and shook his head. "I can always buy a New one" he stated simply "no big deal".

I calmed down. The temperature of the room set back in and a wet shirt and skirt didn't make it any better. Another shiver ran up my body.

A woman came bursting into the office. "Vincent, I've been calling-" she stopped. I soon realised the position he was in, might've made a bad impression.

She was taller then me. About 5'9" tall slender. And beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

"Hello Lora"

Henry had also joined the picture soon after, and had a surprised look on his face when he realised I was stuck between two adults staring daggers at each other.

"Henry take (y/n) to your office, I have somthing to attend too" William sneered, Never breaking eye contact with the woman.

I nodded and walked to the door where she stood and collected my belongings. She shoved her shoulder into mine causing me to drop my clothes. "I'm sorry mr.afton" i apologised, bending over to pick them up. They had unfolded as they reached his mahogany colored rug.

"Mr.afton" she mocked. "So I guess you guys aren't screwing each other" she laughed.

"She's 17, I'm 36" he huffed.

"That's low, even for you" she remarked. "I knew she was -"

"No Lora, not everyone screws their co-workers" he said through gritted teeth. he peered at henry and back at lora.