Reviews for Black Knight

Now, let's be honest, reading a book is a huge commitment of your time, so of course, you'd be hesitant to dive right in

Now, let's be honest, reading a book is a huge commitment of your time, so of course, you'd be hesitant to dive right in. Hence, I have collected some reviews from my friends who have finished reading my work (of course, it could be biased given that they are my friends XD but you'll get some idea about what you are signing up for!)

This book in its entirety is dedicated to these friends of mine who took the risk and dedicated the time to finish reading my work! Thank you so much!

And if you have been a silent reader and wish to give me a review, please feel free to drop me a message or comment here, and I'll include your review as well. So here goes -

1."An intriguing story I couldn't stop reading since flicking onto. With mysterious plot twists, a nostalgic touch and an added tragedy, this book is a real page turner. Along with its romantic attributes and jam packed action, you won't be able to stop reading."

-fireandsilk13

2. "Black Knight is a story full of great characters, who are complete idiots half the time and badasses for the other half. It will make you want to reach through the very text itself to strangle them or give them a hug *cough* Seydon *cough*. Sometimes both in the exact same chapter."

-TacitusKadari

3."When I first came across Black Knight, I straight away knew I wanted to read to the end of this book. The complicated relationship between the two brothers was already interesting enough and when they both fell in love with the same girl, everything just got a lot more intense. I fell in love with Seydon the moment he was introduced."

-mauachka

4. "What I loved about Black Knight was that there are so many characters with who you could associate yourself with. For me it was Seydon and Riannon, who aren't even the main leads. The author has cleverly portrayed some really deep thoughts about life, using their various characters and scenes amidst the humour, romance, and thrill you expect when starting the story. What I mean here is that it's more than your cliche romantic or mystery story and if given a chance like I did, you'd probably come out a fan too."

-dancing_potato121

5. "I love this story. There were moments I forgot I was reading and fell in love with the characters. The tension felt and the danger was there! It had gotten so tense at one point I could barely breathe. Like damn, how do you do that? Your talent in writing shines through, honestly. Not gonna lie, when I read the first chapter I didn't know what to expect. I love the characters so much! Sey is my faveorite and nothing can change my mind. I want to rush over to the next book to find out what happens! I'm blown away. *Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler*. Thank you. It was one hell of a ride! I'd reread this over and over again. I'm inspired! ❤❤❤"

-xcasandrajulia

6."The author has a style of storywriting that keeps the readers at the edge of their seats and they can actively visualize being a part of her story and watching how she weaves the twists and turns till they're left waiting for more. Her books have helped me through a very difficult phase in my life and I always am waiting for her to tell me - "Hey, I've released a new chapter". I really hope she pursues her passion and one day I can go to a book store and pick up her book :) "

-AnneMarina8

7. "I loved it so much. I was able to feel what the characters were feeling and I loved that about the book. It was funny that Sey was trying to always make a move on Alice even after her and Kai got together. And don't even get me started on the whirlwind that we called an ending. *Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler*  I would like to tell you to keep on writing! What you do brings smiles and other worlds alive for people. You are doing an awesome job and I can't wait to read more of your work."

-NaphtaiTrevino

8."Wow, girl, I guess it's explained why you have that much reads on your book. Your work is a whole other level. You really get us into each character, by giving them voice through points of view. I feel like a bug inside their mind, and many times relating myself to their own comments expressed in Italics. Every chapter makes you want to continue to the next one. It's amazing! Well done!"

-zoratae

9. "If you are searching for something that is fantastic keep reading. The book will catch you and hold you in its arms until you finished it. The wonderful author dedicated herself to what she is doing which you can see in her writing and in her characters who are so real, so that you become a part of this story full of individuals, love, hate and life.It really is a great book and I can not wait how it will continue and how things will develop."

-Leinisson

10. "Overall a really really commendable work. Considering you are not a literature graduate. I think the romantic parts.. you write them brilliantly. Waiting for the next novel."

-cloudjumper812

11. "This book contains both action and romance in the correct ratio as well as the best (love - hate) bromance between Kaidon and Seydon."

-abby_Nivedita

12. "Black Knight is one of a kind book with original characters and a well thought out plot!"

-Teenage_Problems101

So, were my friends able to convince you to turn the page? I hope they did! I'll keep updating this chapter as I receive more reviews! Thank you so much ❤️

P.S. In the time that I am working on creating the right character art for my protagonists, you can picture them as the three main leads of Vampire Knight XD

 In the time that I am working on creating the right character art for my protagonists, you can picture them as the three main leads of Vampire Knight XD