6

When you made it to the beach you noticed Katsuki standing there. Early. A black tank top adorned his figure and his baggy shorts were a matching black. "Hey, Katsuki-San!" He got off his phone and looked your way. The slightest of smirks threatened to escape his lips.

"Took you long enough, Eraser Bitch." Ah, back to the whole 'Bitch' thing again. You held up your phone at his contact as you began walking.

"Love the nickname, 'Explosive Boyfriend'~" As you called himself that he felt his heart flutter. You didn't know this but he cursed himself. He cursed himself for having a crush on someone like you... That's right. He crushed on you even after you re-met...

Bakugou was busy exploding bots and kicking ass at the entrance exam. He was for sure winning. Well, that's what he thought until he saw a girl in the corner of his eyes using multiple quirks to destroy bots at a pace as quickly as his. She was using acid, fire, ice, hardening. He was shocked at the technique. He thought that obviously this girl was powerful but nothing he couldn't overcome. Just another pretty face. He also found himself noting her features. Her h/c hair was beautifully h/l and shone. The eyes though... They were familiar. They were so familiar. He wouldn't let himself get distracted just yet. She made her way over near the boy. "Cool quirk." He heard her say. Her voice, again, was familiar... and pretty. It was hard not to be allured. He wouldn't allow himself to be attracted.

"Yeah, and? Whats-it to you?" She giggled and his heart flunked. She caressed his cheek and he, strangely enough, allowed it. After he came back to realisation he shoved her back.

"Thanks for allowing me to touch you." He scoffed at her words.

"The fuck you mean?" She formed an explosion on her hand and he noticed what had happened. She mimicked his quirk! BOOM! A bot flew away from them as she pushed it back with a heavy explosion. He thought she looked so cool and beautiful. But now... She was ahead! "Oh no, you fucking don't! I'll blow you to pieces, you h/c-coloured mimic bitch!" She giggled again making his heart swell up. Why did he feel this way?

BOOM! You and him, only using explosions, had blown away too many bots to count in a heated battle of who is better. He found himself attracted to this girl as she gracefully blew away bots. She was... Cool. And for once, he felt he actually liked someone. He had fun. Even if in the end you tied he found himself smiling with enjoyment. Of course, it faltered as soon as he was caught but to his surprise, you just smiled back.

~

Later after the exam finished he found you talking with a few people around the corner as you stretched, used first aid and got some drinks. He tutted thinking about the way you smiled back. You were so pretty and for him to think you would be friends with a brute like him... The fuck, who was he to need friends! He turned around and began leaving when he heard his name.

"You know that Bakugou boy you tied with?" A girl asked. "The angry 'Boom, Boom' scary one?"

A soft voice replied. "Yes, I know Bakugou." He swelled with happiness to the fact you knew him.

"What do you think about him? I mean, sure, he's powerful and all but that temper~ There's no way he'll get in to be a hero with a temper like that! Who cares about power if you're a jack-ass! Am I right?" He heard some giggles and agreements. He wouldn't lie to himself, this kind of hurt. But like hell would he admit this struck his pride but more importantly his feelings. Before he could storm in there and murder these assholes that girl, he oh so desperately (And unknowingly why) liked so much had her say in this.

"Really? I would highly disagree! Sure, he has a hungry ego and all but that just goes to show a bit more of his determination. If he is bragging to win and he actually does then good on him! That's a hero we need! Personally I think he'll be a top pro hero! I don't know much about him but I definitely believe in him. It would be an honour if I could class with him!" The way you excitedly, confidently and rather lovingly talked about him made him want to cry of happiness... Not that he ever would. No one ever spoke about him like that. No one. He could feel his heart pounding.