The Room...

“Hey are you two okay?” asked Stephanie.

“Yeah I’m okay I think!” Melissa replied.

“What about you Chloe?” 

“Chloe?”

“WHY ISN’T SHE RESPONDING?”  

“Where is she?”

“I thought she was with you!”

“Well she ain’t! ”added Melissa, both extremely worried now.

CREAK! CREAK! Closer. Closer. A muffled voice announced into the dark, cold room “ARE YOU TWO OKAY?”. “It’s Chloe!” Stephanie and Melissa exclaimed in relief “We’re fine! What about you? Where were you? Did they hurt you?” continuously asked a frightened Stephanie.

“I’m fine just a little battered that’s all!” joked Chloe. Suddenly a light flickered on and the room was illuminated. “More than a little battered, I’d say!” Melissa said “what happened to you?”.

“Well I woke up tied to a chair with this dude standing over me, he’s like super creepy, he started hitting me with something and then I kinda blacked out. Next thing I remembered he had his hand round my arm dragging me into this room!” explained Chloe as she was comforted and checked out by her two best friends. “I count about 20 bruises and a few cuts as well! You really have no idea what they were hitting you with?” shared Stephanie. “No, not really!” replied a slightly scared Chloe.