the big bang

Simon's dream abruptly ended when he felt a shift beside him. Had Tobi's lounge always been as comfortable as this? His eyes opened slowly, and widened instantly as he realised he was in his own room. Had Jide been sober enough to pick him up from Tobi's? Simon gasped as he realised that he wasn't alone in his bed, and there was a very real person cuddled into his side. God, was this one of Jj's strippers? Since when had he hired guys? Simon looked closer at the head on his chest, and he would recognise the freckles of Harry Lewis anywhere.

What the fuck had happened last night?

Harry began waking up, and yawned before opening his eyes. When he clocked Simon, he screamed and pulled away.

"What the fuck? Is this a fucking joke? Where the fuck am I?" Harry squealed, and it was as Harry yanked the blanket that both boys realised they were naked.

"Oh my fucking God!" Simon tried to pull the blanket back from Harry, who lost his grip and went flying off the bed, his todger flying with him. 

"What the fuck, Harry?" Simon shrieked and threw the blanket over his head, as Harry continued screaming.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jj opened Simon's door to see Harry butt-ass naked on the floor and Simon screaming on the bed.

"White people, man. If I had known you two dating would be like this I would have moved out." He shut the door as quickly as he opened it, and Simon stopped screaming.

"What the fuck just happened? Did he just say dating?" It was hard to listen to Harry when he wasn't wearing any clothes, and Simon stood up to retrieve clothes for the both of them.

"Simon! I don't want to see your fucking dick!" Harry yelled as he covered his eyes.

"You can't fucking talk! I'm permanently scarred from you flashing in my face!" Simon threw a pair of boxers towards Harry, who was scowling.

"This is all you're gonna give me?" Harry whined as he put them on, and Simon threw a shirt over his shoulder. A pair of shorts followed.

"Stop looking at my ass and let me get changed!" Simon shouted as he got into his clothes, and Harry blindly stuck the finger up in his direction.

Moments later, everyone was fully clothed, and the room was silent.

"Okay. What the fuck was that? Jj said dating, didn't he?" Simon spun around to see Harry already facing him.

"I have no clue how I got here. Did you take me back to yours?" Harry's eyes wandered around Simon's room, and settled on the frame beside his bed. It was a photo of the pair of them kissing.

"Simon!" Simon followed his gaze and he picked up the frame.

"Jesus. This has to be a prank, right?" Simon looked at the photo, and it hurt.

"What else can it be? So they must have taken me to yours? Weren't you here to wake up, though?" Harry had begun pacing, and he looked scared.

"No, I slept at Tobi's last night. Wait, what's the time? We have filming at 10!" They stared at each other before slowly turning to their clothes. Their rumpled clothes on the floor.

"We didn't have sex, did we?" Simon whispered as he stared at his clothes. What was this?

"Now that you mention it, my ass hurts. I think I saw scratch marks on you, too." At the mention of it, Simon noticed a dull throb in his back, and he shook his head. He walked over to the pile of clothes, and retrieved both boys phones. After tossing Harry's to him, he looked at his own phone.

"It's another photo." Harry walked over to see, and he held up his own phone. A third photo of the boys kissing.

"How did they photoshop these and get into our phones?" Harry whispered, and Simon had no response.