Deep Blue

Ever wonder what lies beneath the deep vast ocean. Let me tell you a story about a group of "normal" people who loved diving. Now the diving story starts... Here you can see our main protagonist Kaito Kitahara along with his bro-

"Oi, Author-san! Stop using that dramatic tone! Is weird and it makes me want to puke!!"

''Shut it Kaito!!! Don't break the fourth wall!! Do you how expensive it is to repair it!''

"Yeah yeah. By the way your opening sounds way too wrong like you are some kind of sick fucking rip-off version of Shakespeare!! This story is ain't about diving! Is about how me and the side characters troll around!!''

''Kaito if you don't shut the fuck up right now, I will erase your existence from this story!! You will also pay for the repair fee for breaking the wall!!"

"Touche. Fine since I'm the main character you better write me better than my idiotic twin brother!"

"Okay, now can you go back to the story!! If you ever break the wall again, I will personally end you!! I will give you two option to suffer! One is ram a whole pumpkin right up your arse or ram diced pumpkin right up your arse! Do you know that I will go broke if you keep breaking the wall!"

"Sorry, I won't *cough* will *cough* do it again..." He then proceeds to bow 90 degree toward me as a form of "respect".

"Shoo shoo, go away. I will start narrating the story now. Okay let's officially start the story."

Story Start!

The sun was shining above the cloudless sky and the wave hit against the rock creating a relaxing sound. Today is the day where the Kitahara twins enter college. They are currently standing at the entry of a train station.

"Oi, Iori. Don't go drinking beer when we arrived at uncle's place. Chisa will surely treat you like trash. You know how crazy are you when you drink.'' said a messy long black haired boy.

"Come on Kaito, I'm not that crazy. I promise I won't do that. I'm gonna have a fun collage life!'' said the dark blue haired boy. As you can see, the two boys are fraternal twins. The dark blue haired boy is Iori Kitahara, the older brother and the long black haired boy is Kaito Kitahara, the younger brother.

Iori is a collage student with a fairly muscular medium build and quite a above average handsome face but his personality is a huge turn off to most girls. His eyes are grey with a light blue hue to them. While his younger brother Kaito is also a collage student with a lean muscular build and his facial structures rival a model. He usually wears baggy so no one really see his Greek God like body. His eyes are a ocean blue mixed with dark blue and there is also a mysterious bluish purple fluid-water like pattern mark stretching from his left arm to the left side of his chest since birth.

 His eyes are a ocean blue mixed with dark blue and there is also a mysterious bluish purple fluid-water like pattern mark stretching from his left arm to the left side of his chest since birth