Welcome Party

Before we start remember this is a diving story...

Story Starts!

The boy who is currently sitting next to Kaito while staring out the window is Iori Kitahara, our protagonist's older brother. Having graduated from an all male high school, he was to attend Izu University with the coming spring. Leaving his parents along with his brother to live in a town by the beach. Hope dwelled within him for new experiences and a fresh lifestyle... which was all dyed gray the moment he entered the school...

"So that's the guy that got drunk out of his mind in front of the lecture hall?"

"Wearing just his trousers... that man's got balls of steel."

"On the first day of school? What a crazy mother fucker."

"Who's that guy beside him? He's so good looking."

"Maybe is his brother? They two look quite similar."

"Nah, there's no way they are brothers. They are polar opposites."

Some guys just mumble about Iori behavior on his first a day of college.

'What do I do? At this rate, the college life I dreamed of-' Iori thoughts got interrupted when he overhears some girls comment about something, "Hey that guy over that... Isn't he kinda hot?"

"Huh? How about the guy beside the half naked guy? He is even hotter."

Iori curiously looks to his side an saw a handsome young man who is relatively lean and muscular medium build. He has dark blonde hair that is swept to the right and dark gold eyes. He squints his eyes and notices something off with the boy's shirt, 'He does have a pretty great figure but...?!'

The boy is currently wearing a shirt sporting an anime character. Iori just stares silently while the blonde haired guy notices his gazes. They then close their eyes slowly while smiling coolly, "Hmph!"

Turning their head away from facing each other, they think in union, 'He is the one person I'll never get involved with.'

Meanwhile Kaito just eyes the two idiots and sweat drops at their confident looks, 'Why the hell are they so confident about? They are equally weirdos...'

"That concludes the orientation. Please turn in your requests for electives within seven days." said the class's lecturer while arranging his materials. Everyone begins to leave one by one discussing about what clubs they would join.

'Check out the clubs huh? If possible, I want to go check them out, but... Going by myself would be dangerous. You never know what kind of people might be out there...' thought Iori.

Suddenly a hand waves in front of him bringing him back to reality, "Iori~, are you there? We are going to the diving club. They said they need some help."

"No! I am not going to join that club, Kaito!"

"I believe you don't have a choice, Iori... No club would recruit degenerated beings like you..." replied Kaito with extreme pity eyes that can put a mentally strong people to despair.

Veins become visible on Iori face and stares at him with his burning hatred eyes, "Which son of a bitch suggest people to place me in front of the lecture hall naked? You know is all your fault, right?"

"Hmm? I don't quite get you. It's not my fault and who is the son of a bitch who make you like this?" answered Kaito with a sarcastic clueless face.

His older brother strains his smile and just gives him the middle finger.

Kaito also too gives back two middle fingers back to him.