My Room

A malevolent sky pressed down on the place, clouds an impervious carpet of gray, translucent blue azure, cold, vast.  A strong breeze travels through the lands and arrives at our deuteragonist, Iori Kitahara who is walking back from class along with Chisa Kotegawa.

Thinking back for the last two days, he questions himself what is he even doing, 'Heheheh, since coming here, I've partied all night for two straight nights. College life is something else. It makes me want to cry...'

After a few moments, they arrived at Grand Blue. They open the door and greet the people inside there.

"I'm back"

"I'm home"

Tokita, Kotobuki and Toshio, Chisa's father notice their presences and greet them back with wide smiles together.

"Yo! Welcome back, you two!"

Iori chokes violently when he witnessed the scene in front of him. Three tall men wearing Grand Blue's custom made aprons over their birthday suit. The three walk closer to him looking at him with concerned eyes.

"What's wrong. Iori?"

"Hungover?"

"Use the toliet if you're gonna throw up."

Setting himself to a better position, he points at their outfit, "What with those outfits? Don't go buck naked so early in the morning!"

The three men look at each others and laugh it off like it was nothing. Kotobuki smiles cheerfully and gives a acceptable answer to him, "Oh, this? We're going diving after this, so we changed inot this to prepare. Don't worry, we have made sure to put on swimsuits under this."

"Oh, of course. That makes perfect sense!" 

Looking around the place, he asked about Kaito's whereabouts curiously. His older brother usually arrived here before him and Chisa.

"Where's Kaito? I don't see him anywhere."

"Oh, Kaito is at the store room helping Nanaka to check the diving gears."

"Hmm, okay."

A girl voice emits behind the store room's door gaining their attention, "Hey guys, can I get your attention for a moment?"

The men immediately turns toward the door revealing their shining butts toward Iori excluding his uncle since he is really wearing a swimming trunk under his apron. He hits the ground with his fists of hopelessness shouting with a deceived voice.

"YOU LIARS!! You guys are naked after all!! That's why I have trust issues because of you guys!!"

"Huh? Why are you saying?"

"Oh, I didn't even notice."

"You are so used to being butt-naked that you didn't even notice?!"

With all this going on, Nanaka peeks from the door and notices her cousin and sister are already back home.

"Umm, about the guests today- Oh! Welcome back, Chisa-chan, Iori-kun!"

Iori stares at her and tear of relieveness tickle down his face. He smiles and thanks her for being here.

"Ah... Finally a breath of fresh air. Nanaka-san is the only one around here that's normal."

"Nanaka, the diving schedules are a bit messy. Do you want me to arrange it for yo- Hm? Welcome back, Iori. You came back quite early." greeted Kaito.