checkup- wait no

Deadpool pov
———————-

Ayy one of mine!

I was frantically running around trying to find my old laptop that I could've sworn I just had when suddenly my phone decided to go off.

I snorted and ignored it then continued to keep searching.

You know it's probably a good idea to check

Shut up white what do you know

More than you dumbass

Hey who you calling a dumbass?

"Girls. Girls. You're both pretty." I said as I pulled a ton of junk out of the cabinets in my kitchen. Nope nothing.

"It's probably nothing to worry about." I said a little sweat showing visibly on my face.

There's the probably

Uh oh.

"Relax it'll be fine," I waved off my hand dismissively as reassurance.

My phone went off again like the rude jerk it is and I once again ignored it and put it back in my pocket.

I'm telling you you really should check it.

"If it goes off one more time I will-"

My sentence was cut off by my phone going off, I let out a loud annoyed groan and finally picked up my phone to see what it was having a heart attack over.

I almost dropped my phone at the sight of the message I was sent. Well there were two messages but my point still stands.

"Your appointment will be terminated if you don't respond"

" your appointment has been canceled"

It was from a number I didn't have in my contacts and it looked to clearly be sent by an automated bot. No introduction or anything? Seriously who did they think they were.

I looked back at the messages worried and sighed at them staring at them for a moment.

"Honestly it's better this way." I said sounding surprisingly not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Maybe that was for a reason but I don't want to think about that.

I decided to message them back asking for it to be rescheduled for tomorrow. I laughed at myself before I changed the messager's name to "total dick" and then decided to put my phone in my pocket.

hehe dick

I was about to walk back to where spidey was but I was stopped by the cat himself.
Spidey tilted his head to the side with an adorably confused expression on his face.

I hesitated before responding to him (even thought I knew he wouldn't answer)
"I just had to reschedule stuff don't worry baby!" I said smiling at him and patting his head of soft fur. (seriously why was it so soft. unfair!)

He glared at my screen and I realized he'd seen me make the contact name. Oh boy.

But it's not a boy it's a spider

Figure of speech

Ohhhh

The spider glared at me as if expecting me to do something.