16

I watch as his large figure walks down the corridor to his room, me trailing metres and metres behind him. I run to catch up with his door before it shuts.

"OW!" I scream as someone grabs my wrist, slamming me against the now shut door.

His room is nicer than mine.

"Why are you follow me, angel?" his big brown orbs gaze into my eyes hopefully, his hand still wrapped around my wrist. "Do you want something? Do you want me?"

"Taehyung," I sigh, my eyes moving away from his stare and then back again. "Can you tell me?"

"Tell you what, baby?" He coos, releasing my wrist from his grip and instead placing his hands on my waist.

"What Mr. G is planning. The 'confidential' information."

He sighs loudly, backing away from me and running his large hands through his silky hair. "You know I can't tell you that, angel."

"Taehyung, please."

"It's not good. But there's nothing we can do."

"We?"

He hesitates, clearly not wanting to tell me more. So I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my chin on his chest as I look up at him.

"Taehyungie, please tell me." I pout,

"Angel." he cups my face with his big paws and sighs deeply, "I'm sorry, I can't tell you. All I can say is...we're not safe. Our people are not safe. They never will be."

I know what he's going to do.

My mind pieces it together, mixing the obvious thoughts with the clear evidence.

"Taehyung." I pull back from hugging him and peck him on the cheek. A blush rises to his cheeks but quickly fades as a sexy smirk reappears. "Thank you, TaeTae."

I turn and quickly exit his room. I played his little game, I got what I wanted. Taehyung killing that man was just the thing Mr. G needed after seeing his previous plan fall apart. And they helped him. My own 'family' helped him? They aren't who they say they are, they're just as bad as Mr. G, just as bad as the rest of the people who want to kill off our race.

When does it start?

He's probably planning it all now.

I need to do something, I need to think of something.

"Ari, what's wrong? You look so stressed." Hoseok walks up to me, grabbing my shoulder, I shove him off watching out of the corner of my eye as his face becomes hurt, "Ari, don't push me off, tell me, what's wrong? I'm sure I can help you."

I stop and turn to face him, "I don't want your help. You're a monster. All of you are monsters. I'm only working with you because I have to."

His face shows shock and I see his misery, his hurt, I remind him of his...his father? He had a bad family relationship? His face is so full of emotion and his mouth moves as if he's about to say something.

"I hate you, I hate all of you." I turn and walk away, heading to the lounge area.

I need a break.

I need time to clear my mind.

Do I even have the time I want? Am I just wasting it?

I can feel my anxiety build up.

"Nice eyes, babe!" someone calls out from the bar area as I walk through and sit on the sofa.

They all knew.

My eyes rest on the view of the city, thinking about how it will all be ruined. The world's going to turn to Hell.