I

"Wow! This place is wonderful! How did you find this place?" Jeong Tae eul said as she look around the place looking so retro and nostalgic.

"Of course I made some research about something you would like." Lee Gon proudly said.

"Why do you have to do some research? Don't you know the things that I like and dislike? What kind of boyfriend is that?" Tae eul said as she walks faster having a long distance, leaving the dumbfounded Lee Gon behind.

Lee Gon is back being himself picking up the pace, shortening the distance between them "So I shouldn't do some research about something like that?"

"Yes."

"Then what are the things you like?" Lee Gon ask as Tae eul is now by his side.

"I like simple things, having a picnic under a tree, playing in the rain, cook for my family and friends, giving violent crimes police team 3 a treat for dinner, making good amd happy memories with my dad, Nari and Eunseop, traveling to Kingdom of Corea,.." Tae eul said, thinking about the things she like.

"That's it?" Lee Gon ask with a disappointment in his eyes. Tae eul didn't answer his question.

"Why aren't you answeri--"

"You. I like you. No, no, no,.. I love you." Tae eul said as she flash a smile causing the flustered Lee Gon speechless.

"Why are you so shocked? Aren't you the one who said that I'm the future queen of Kingdom of Corea?"

"Yes. I am."

"Then why are you like that?"

"Because it's not just your face is charming, so is your personality." Lee Gon said, reaching her small hand. "I love you too." As they reached their destination.

"How come your hands are so small? Is it always like this?" Lee Gon said as he tease Tae eul.

"Hey!" said by Tae eul, glaring at Gon.

"So, what kind of boyfriend do you like?" Questioning Tae eul.

"A prince charming with his white horse??" She said, giving him a look.

"That's totally me right? I knew it!" Lee Gon exclaimed.

"How about you? What kind of girlfriend do you like? A good and wise girlfriend? Sexy? Professional? Or should I change everyday??" Jeong Tae eul asking him the questions while entering the portal to come back home.