II

It is 2pm on a Sunday afternoon, Jeong Tae eul and the violent crimes police team 3 are resting after their stake out. They are drained running after the criminal. They stayed quiet until Chief Park decided to break the silence.

"Jangmi, order us some food. What do you guys would like to eat" Chief Park said as he tap Jangmi's shoulder.

"I want jjajangmyeon" Chief Park said.

"Mine is kimchi fried rice" Detective Shim said.

"Sunbaenim, what about yours?" Jangmi ask Tae eul while typing the orders.

"I wish Sinjae is still here,.." Tae eul mumbled.

"Huh?" Jangmi cluelessly ask.

"I have to go now. Enjoy your food." Tae eul bids her goodbye as she wave her tiny little hand.

"I've never seen her leave when it comes to food,.. oh well, let's just wait until the food come." Chief Park gets his card to pay for the food.

Meanwhile...

I hope she will like this stuff I've prepared. Lee Gon said to himself.

"I guess she's here" Gon said as he hold the Manpasikjeok before entering the portal to pick Tae eul up.

"Lee Gon!!" He sees the love of his life, smiling while waving her tiny little hands. He soon walks towards her, smiling ear to ear.

"Why do you carry so many stuff like that?" He ask Tae eul because she look like she's going backpacking.

"We don't know what we'll need so I brought these stuff, you know these could be helpful." Tae eul said with a convincing tone so he just smile and ruffled her hair.

"Okay, let's go now." He said as he hold Tae eul's hand before crossing to another world.

Tae eul gasp as soon as she enter the world.

"W-wow! Did you prepare all of these?!" She exclaimed as she see the basket full of fruits, the wine that sits on an ice bucket, the way the picnic mat was placed under a cherry blossom tree.

She immediately turned around and saw her man holding a bouquet of her favorite flower then she released the tears of happiness knowing that no words can describe what she was feeling.

"Lieutenant Jeong Tae eul, will you take me as your husband and make you the queen of Kingdom of Corea?" He knelt as he said those words, feeling nervous about Tae eul's answer.

"I-I'm sorry-- I can't--"