III

"I-I'm sorry-- I can't-- say no to that!" Tae eul said teasing Lee Gon as she continues to cry.

"Oh my god, I thought you're gonna reject my proposal!" He looked shocked and immediately embrace Tae eul.

"Of course not. You are my king. I love you." She said, looking up to him

Lee Gon, the king, who is very happy yet calm gave Jeong Tae eul a passionate kiss. They both look at each other and smile.

"I love you too, my queen." He said as he escort Tae eul to the picnic mat.

"Omo! How did you prepare all of this?" She said while trying to reach an apple.

"Of course I did it with my own hands." Tae eul got her apple but he grab it from her.

"Hey! That's mine!"

"I know that is why I'm peeling it for you." Gon peeled the apple and gave it to Tae eul. As soon as she take the apple, she sigh.

"Why? What's wrong?" He said.

"I'm just curious what will happen if we get married." She said as she takes a bite. He frowned.

"Hey, don't be sad, we'll find a way to solve this-- ah!! Seogyeong and I can pretend as twins, I can be a citizen at Kingdom of Corea." She said trying to comfort Lee Gon.

"Yah! Even if she remember you doesn't mean we can do that,.. well, that sounds like a good idea but still,..." He calmly said.

"But first we should tell your father and Lady Noh about this."

"Yes. Then let's invite Eunseop, Nari and Sinjae-- Oh! Yeong and Seungah can come too--" He puts his lips on hers, interrupting the words coming out from her mouth.

"Hey! W-what was that for?!" Asking him while looking so shocked and confused at the same time.

"Didn't we talked about this? This is what we do when we have too many things to say." Lee Gon explained himself again.

"How about we talk about having kids in the future?" He smile and look at Tae eul.

"Ya- isn't that a bit fast?" She calmly replied knowing that he is just teasing her.

"No it is not! How many kids? Two? Three? Do you prefer only one child?" He continues to talk about kids again, receiving a glare from Tae eul.

"No. We won't have any." Tae eul firmly said as she tries to control her expression. She keeps rejecting his questions by teasing him back by saying she "hate" kids.

"Yah! Then how am I going to pass my throne to someone? Of course it has to be my children! A son or daughter, it doesn't matter." He continues to insist to have a child.

"Okay, okay. Now stop." Tae eul was about to put her hand on Gon's mouth but she can't reach it as he stood up trying to avoid Tae eul.

He started to run like a child, laughing, thinking that Tae eul will run after him. Then after widening the gap between them, he looked back and saw Tae eul, sitting on the picnic mat under the tree. He soon realized that he just wasted some energy. Gon ran back where they were resting and saw Tae eul standing there holding something.

"Hey! Come here faster!" She yelled and he started to run faster until he reach her.

"Why did you run? Did you think I was going to do something bad to you?" Tae eul said.

Lee Gon is shock by Tae eul's sudden approach. He's just standing there while she keeps wiping his sweats.

"Don't run away from me from now on, okay?" She said as she place her tiny hands on her cheeks. She is on her tiptoes. He chuckles as she tries to reach his hair. He lift her, in a bridal style. He place Tae eul on the picnic mat. He offered her some wine. They clink their wine glass and took a sip.

"Let's forget all of our problems and enjoy this moment." He simply said and they kissed passionately.

Lee Gon and Taeeul, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G