18

Kar
I was avoiding Shiv from the day I got my memories back. I couldn't look at her knowing that she was hurting thinking about me but I couldn't tell her the truth, I couldn't afford to put her life in danger. So no one can know. I know that Rahul is also finding it difficult trying not to tell Anjali the truth that's why we came up with a plan to leave early in the morning and return late at night also helping Bharat with the case whenever we can. Bharat had asked me if I have my suspicions on anyone I gave both Sona's and Mohan uncles name because Sona had been trying to get close with me which she has never done before because she knows that I despise her and she had made Shiv's life here a living hell making her do things like she is her maid, I wanted to scream at her and help Shiv but there's nothing I can do. The only relief I had was that Manoj uncle was here and he helped Shivani a lot.
As usual today morning I left for post production of my film leaving Rahul at home since he had off today. I got a call from Rahul asking me come home quickly, worried I rushed home and Rahul told me that Shiv left for her home. I quickly grabbed my car keys with Rahul and Anjali in tow and drove towards the bus stations and railway station. I was able to spot Shiv in the railway station I yelled for her to wait and not get in the train. Startled on hearing my voice she stopped and I ran to her engulfing her in hug and pulling her off the train. Surprised at first she doesn't hug back, then slowly I felt her arms encircling my waist.
"Shiv don't leave me I'm sorry. Pls don't go. I need you. " I say braking the hug and looking at her eyes.
"Why are you sorry??"
"I know everything I got all my memories back. I'm sorry I didn't tell."
"What you got your memory back and you didn't tell me. " I felt a slap on my cheek,it hurt like hell but I deserved it.
"Please. There's a lot I have to tell you and I'll tell you everything I promise, let's go from here. Come on Shiv believe me. "
"No... I..I don't trust you."
"Shiv pls this not the place to talk come with us we'll tell you everything. " Rahul coaxed
"What you also knew??" Anjali asked surprised and pushed Rahul away.
"Anjali don't push Rahul away it was my plan to keep you guys in dark. He wanted to tell you everything I'm the one that stopped him from doing so I didn't want any harm to come to you guys. I'm really sorry.Pls forgive me"
"You know what tell us everything that you have to tell. Then we'll decide whether to believe you or not. "Anjali says locking her arms with Shiv's arms.
"Okay fine then let's go. "