Prologue ...☆

A/N: Welcome! Make sure to listen to the music shown up there for better experience of the Reader's emotions. You may proceed with your reading, enjoy!

(y/n): Your Name

(e/c): Eye Color

'...': Thoughts

"...": Spoken Words

Heavy clouds merged together...And soon Snow began falling at a rapid rate, causing weak leaves to be detached from their original branch due to the frosting wind...

(Y/N) 2nd Person POV

You woke up after the cold had threatened your body temperature. Sadly, opening your eyes and discovering your surroundings now was too brisk. You needed time. But time wasnt exactly the problem... Your eyelids felt awfully heavy. The feeling of drowsiness was overwhelming at some point...But you had to atleast get a peek of your surroundings, you had to! Otherwise it'd feel too risky laying down somewhere without a single idea of where you were.

One of your hands made its way towards your face, rubbing your forehead in better attempt to relax your mind. You were just feeling confused and overly tired...Sick even? Your previous action resulted into giving you enough energy to open your (e/c). As soon as you did, a familiar figure padded in a rush to your side. Barks could be heard as you winced, finally you had a better view of the fluffy pup that desperatly tried to get your attention. Not going to lie you looked as if you were about to faint anytime now. Your eyeballs often rolled up for a second when an attempt of not falling asleep was made. You directed a hand at the worried puppy just to get a comfort lick and few nudges from him. You'd then give the fluffy bean a weak smile. For now your top priority was to calm down your little friend. So with all the energy you had left, you lifted yourself from the snow and hugged the pup tightly which slightly startled him.

"Shhh.." Was the only thing you managed to say. You'd then pat his head and lastly...bury your nose into the pup's pelt as his head was resting on your shoulder.

'Why is it snowing soo soon...? Where am I exactly...? How come did I land here...? I-' You plopped down as you felt your legs go numb from the cold. You breathed out and watched your breath turn into a bubble of fog before fading into the atmosphere.

'I-..Im Cold...' Those words echoed in your head before you blacked out.

You had fallen on top of your pet though-

A/N: Eeeee~ Alrighty I've made it to the end of the prologue. Now letz get started with the real thing! Again I'll be waiting for any critiques if you have some in mind! Other than that you may now picture yourself as any oc you think of. It doesnt matter how she looks like, as long as she fits the story and you're happy with her then that's ok! See you into the next chapter!