New year, New Goals...☆

A/N: Welcome! Make sure to listen to the music shown up there for better experience of the emotions put into the chapter. You may proceed with your reading, enjoy!

(y/n): Your Name

(e/c): Eye Color

(h/c): Hair Color

(y/h): Your Height

'...': Thoughts

"...": Spoken Words

Days had passed as fast as the change of weather. The sun had pulled out its best rays onto the lands, melting down the snow left behind...

(Y/N) 3rd Person POV 

"Your temperature has decreased to a regular one. You're healed." (Y/n) heard the old man say. Thank God, her patience had paid off.

"No wonder I was more active!" She held her hands formed into fists near her chest before standing up and bowing in a mannerly but slightly clumsy way.   

"Thank you for the amount of time and care put into this! I owe you alot!" 

The Goblin masked man sat there, suprised by the sudden act. He gestured her to no longer bow at him with his hand but she insisted. 

"That's nothing too big. Dont be too childish."  The girl lifted back her upper body at the last sentence.

"But- But-" She stuttered out.

"Tell me instead how you got here." He changed the topic quickly, ignoring her whines in the background.

"You family must be worried, I might be able to help you go back."

(Y/n) froze. Right, she wasnt able to tell the story till now. This was her chance. (Y/n) Thought to herself that she better formulate her words correctly, no one would believe someone who came from another world. Focusing on another base for your story would honestly sound fine right now. A lie, that's going to be it...

A fast thinker?

Oh she wished she was born one...

"About that.." (Y/n) gulped nervously, pressuring her brain to think of a suitable telling.

"Im an orphan." her gaze snapped out of Urokodaki, it searched her comfort doggo instead. He was napping a bit far away, that wasnt going to be today she guessed.

"And um- it's a bit complicated you see-"  Her voice trailed off when she saw the one listening had nodded in understanding. (Y/n)'s shoulders lowered themselves in relief. 

That went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Her face revealed that she was visibly struggling, it's only seconds after the nod Urokodaki-san gave her that (Y/n) noticed.

"Ah- Im sorry- I didnt meant to show you that gloomy side of mine...As you can see I probably wouldnt have survived by myself- If you hadn't found me." The (h/c) haired girl blurted out the phrase in panic before the man could even go any further. 

"Whatever you've gone through, dont let it get to you."

At that moment (Y/n)'s heart felt heavy with guilt. She had no intensions on ruining the mood with a fake, one-second timed story.