Summer Stars...☆

A/N: Welcome! Make sure to listen to the music shown up there for better experience of the emotions put into the chapter. You may proceed with your reading, enjoy!

(y/n): Your Name

(e/c): Eye Color

'...': Thoughts

"...": Spoken Words

Flashback

Birds sang in unison as the sky brought a tint of orange, yellow and a light pink into view. A new day in summer was now starting...

(Y/N) 2nd Person POV

You groaned in annoyance as you slowly woke up from the weight felt on top of your laying figure. Atlas, which was your pet, was now begging you for morning headpats. And as usual...You accepted! You were too used to those stuffs when a new day began.

You slid out of your bed and scratched the back of your head. Feeling like you had planned something for today, you werent able to remember what was meant to be done. You shrugged the idea off anyways and went for the bathroom. As you starred at the mirror that reflected your face cleaned freshly...Thats when the realization hit you.

"It's Shooting Star Season!" You shouted out of the blue in excitment.

. . .

You always had a thing for stars...planets...space- anything that was linked with Galaxy! It is beautiful. Outstanding. And interesting in general. For you, the world out there was magical!

Too bad you werent up to be an astronaut. Studying space on here, down to earth, seemed more comfortable and ''less risky'' you thought.

You were now munching one of your waffles with your dog napping on top of your lap. Scrolling through your social media pages, you caught few Kimetsu No Yaiba memes. Most of them were about Giyuu Though- and you couldnt help but laugh at the poor boy. Ye you felt like the meanest person in the neighborhood. Anyways, even if the Manga ended weeks ago...You weren't ready to let it go. No yet! Neverrrrr!

It was time...For you to start choking on your food.

"Ahdghjadhg-"

Mom to the rescue!

. . .

You exhaled deeply before thanking your mom for the glass of water she gave you. She was truly panicking when seeing you coughing dramatically.

"It's because of that damn phone!" You mother exclaimed with a high pitched voice.

Aw hell.

There we go again! Scolded by your mom.

. . .

At last, you finally finished your breakfast and went to your room to change clothes.

You stayed home a big longer, just to mess around with your lovely parents while packing your stuffs.

The truth was, despite knowing no Shooting Star showers were announced for today, you were determined to spot atleast one of them! Just one!