Misery...☆

A/N: Welcome! Make sure to listen to the music shown up there for better experience of the emotions put into the chapter. You may proceed with your reading, enjoy!

(y/n): Your Name

(e/c): Eye Color

(n/n): Nickname

'...': Thoughts

"...": Spoken Words

(...): actions

Each hour had reached their limit in silence as they went by until a specific one. 6pm, close enough to the golden hour...

(Y/N) 2nd Person POV

Blink blink

"..."

"I can no longer wait in this position!" You'd break the silence that was not the one dominating here anymore. Your legs had uncrossed themselves and a sharp pain traveled through their muscles.

You were sitting this way for hours. There's a high chance that your lower half will ache for a good hour or so.

Your motivation bar stood low. You thought they might come anytime now but the sun's right there, ready to drift into the depths of earth.

'What if they don't come any sooner...Did my presence in this world affect the storyline?!' A sneaky thought popped out between many other ones.

"..."

"No one would mind if I exterminate patience from my daily life dictionnary for awhile right?!" Your voice rang loudly in the area. Soon you got back to your feet. Hunger played a part in making your poor soul more tired out and worried aswell.

And just like that you found yourself waiting infront of the door. Soon your (e/c) eyes focused on the sun that was fleeing away from the darkening sky. 

Now you were kinda upset at yourself.

Really-

You searched through your memories, what have you done that caused the situation to go that way?

But then-

What if it isnt your fault?

What if...You forgot a detail about the anime?

'What if-'

Your back felt a force that was slightly pulling you downwards. By reflex, your feet weighed on the ground as they pushed themselves to straighten up your stance. 

And that's when Atlas barked, that was enough to prevent you from letting out a disturbed screech. If his "woof" hadn't popped out you wouldnt even dare look behind, but run. It could've been a demon, sheesh- 

"Hey, fluffy boi. Dont scare me like that, I promise I'll give you more attention!" You giggled awkwardly at the pup.

swOop

Atlas waved his forepaws freely at your swift move once he was caught in your hands.

"And now I gotchu'!" 

Moving back inside, you gave the horizon a last glance and pushed the traditionnal door closed.

. . .