A Decision...☆

A/N: Welcome! Make sure to listen to the music shown up there for better experience of the emotions put into the chapter. You may proceed with your reading, enjoy!

(y/n): Your Name

(h/c): Hair Color

'...': Thoughts

"...": Spoken Words

(...): actions

The wind roared softly between the fragile flowers, sending some of their petals flying to an unknown destination...

(Y/N) 3rd Person POV

So far...

So good...

Nothing had came in the way...

The forest felt as peaceful as a sleeping dragon...

At the moment, Urokodaki-san and (Y/n) seemed close to the place that was meant to be found a second time. Only one was aware of it while the other...had her mind dragged elsewhere. You could guess!

The (h/c) haired youngster hummed a melodic tune favorable to her musical taste. Hands linked behind, she hopped every step. Until the sunlight grew more torrid.

The vaste group of trees were now behind and (Y/n) was facing an open area, familiar.

"Oh! So you really lead me to it!" She unlinked her hands enthusiastically.

The sensei looked at her like "what were you expecting?" but chose to keep quiet.

(Y/n) was already clinging to the giant boulder, she really missed it...

But quickly, her mood changed to a darker one.

(Y/n) stood still.

"Have we came here for nothing?" The sensei said as he was close to being dissapointed.

"Dont worry, you can join back Tanjiro. I'll be able to find my way." Says the one who was daydreaming all along the way.

Little did she know he was still there...

(Y/n) had climbed her way up to the boulder's top. And starred at exactly what she had been thinking about.

'Thy (your) ignorance has proven itself. Words can come and go, but dont be too gullible. Their effect still remain and cant be reversed. Your actions may come up with solutions, to fix them? You choose. Dont be deceived, you'll still be able to learn from this experience as much as that world you've admired.' She read the sentences in her head.

Her mood darkened even more.

And she lost her composure...

"I've been reading that for more than a million times...But- I still, cant, agree, on, something."

"The heck they mean ignorance?!"

"I think my wish was simple and polite!" She crossed her arms aswell as her legs.

"(Y/n) I dont have all day." The voice of the grandpa startled her and she fell once again.

"...Agh- I thought you left-" She massaged her temples, barely rubbing them properly.