Episode 1: "We Got a Girlfriend!"

((Note: I can't believe I am going to do this. Now or never. Pray this book doesn't get taken down. Let's do this.))

A scenery has shown two pools of blood is seeping out of two boys as they laid down, close to dying.

???: It's red... & his blood... It's blue.

He is seeing his own hand covered in red hand.

???: just like the color of her hair. It's red. Her hair is more crimson than strawberry blonde; the same color is coating my hands. The beautiful red of that long hair means it's indeed her.

He has described a beautiful crimson haired colored student as she bring out her devil wings & look at the two boys.

Crimson haired student: Devote both your life to me.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Writer regretting

The sky was beautiful, peace was through out, & a brown haired boy sighed as he is laying down with two other boys.

Brown haired boy: I wanna squeeze some boobs.

Bald head boy: I agree with Hyoudou Issei-kun!

Glasses boy: Stop saying that. You're making me feel empty.

Three school girls walked on the sand in from of the school in the P

Three school girls walked on the sand in from of the school in the P.E. uniforms, giggling as Issei sit up.

Issei: Matsuda, Motohama, why did we enroll in this school?

Motohama: This private school, Kuou Academy, just turned coed after being an all-girls school. Thus, the school has an overwhelming girls to boys ratio, & many beautiful girls from overseas are attending it!

Matsuda: Which makes us boys valuable. That means, we'll be popular without having to lift a finger! You basically can't mess up!

Issei: In short, we'll get a harem!

The boys stand up as they posed happily.

Matsuda: Yes, a successful life full of real boobs awaits us!

Group of girls: Fight on! Fight on!

The group of girls is running on track passing the three perverted.

Iseei: Or so we thought. It's spring we're in the second year, & we still haven't had a single girlfriend.

Motohama: Stop saying that. You're making me feel empty.

Issei: You lose the moment you give up! We still have a chance!

A couple of girls scream with joy & excitement as they see & try to catch up to two boys: A short, blonde hair boy & a (H/L), (H/C) boy, who looks new here.