Episode 5: "We're Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!"

High school DXD x Shy Male Reader Episode 5: “We’re Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!”
((Note: I don’t know if this episode will be short. Anyway, Let’s do this!))

Issei is shocked about Asia's death.

Issei: Asia!

Raynare: I have been craving this power for many years! But it vanish in front of my eyes!

Hooded Priest #1: The Hellhound has escaped!

Raynare: What?! What do you mean, “Escape?!” That room contain a holy force field that cannot be broken! What happened to the guard?!

Hooded priest #1: He was strangled to death.

Raynare is stunned about what (Y/N) escape.

Raynare(Mind): How can he do that?!  Wait…!

Raynare then remembers a certain ability the Hellhound has. She grip her teeth, then look at them.

Raynare: Kill them all! If they’re friends with that Hellhound, we’ll make sure he’ll pay!

Issei then charged in as the group of priests did the same. Issei then stop  one & punch him, another tried to chop Issei, but Kiba block it. He activate his  Sacred Gear as his blade turn to black (⚫) to surprised the priest as Koneko lift him up & threw him.

Hooded priest #2: Damn you!

Kiba disarmed him & Koneko dive kick him. Kiba & Koneko separate them.

Issei: Kiba? Koneko-chan? Thanks, guys!

Issei then went through the open towards Asia.

Issei: Asia!

Issei made it upstairs, then walk toward Asia.

Issei: Asia.

Raynare: This is your reward for getting this far.

She then snapped her finger as the chains released Asia as she lean forward to fall, but Issei catch her.

Issei: Asia! Asia, are you all right?

Asia is started to wake up, then look at Issei.

Asia: Issei-san?

Issei: I’m here for you. Hang in there.

Asia: Yes.

Raynare: You can have her, as soon as that dog (🐕) comes back with what is mine.

Issei: Stop messing with me!

Raynare: Don’t be ridiculous. I even lied to my superiors to carry out this plan. & unfortunately, you guys are witnessed to that.

Raynare created a light lance.

Raynare: But dying together with her is not so bad, is it?

Kiba finished the last priest & look at Issei.

Kiba: Hyoudou-kun! We’re at a disadvantage here!

Issei: You were my first girlfriend…

Raynare: Yeah… I was amazed you were so innocent! It was fun teasing a guy who’s inexperienced with girls.

Issei: I was going to cherish our relationship!

Raynare giggles as she speaks with her Yuuma-chan’s voice.

Raynare: You became so caring when I looked even slightly troubled. But that was all only pretense! To see your silly face (😜) when confused & at your wits' end!