Episode 9: "We began Training!"

((Note: Unfortunately due to a stupid thing causes me to overwrite this. Not to worried, let’s try again. Let’s do this!))

Rias’ peerage are climbing the mountain (⛰) as Issei is starting to sweat while Rias, Akeno, & Asia is at the top as Akeno is getting some water (💧).

Rias: Come on, Issei. Hurry up!

Akeno: It’s delicious!

Issei: Okay!

Asia: U-Um, should I help him carry the bags?

Rias: It’s okay. He has to be able to handle it.

Kiba then passed Issei with a heavier bag (🎒).

Kiba: I’m going on ahead.

Issei: Damn you for showing off how easy you have it!

Koneko & (Y/N) the passed Issei with the heaviest bag (🎒).

Koneko: Pardon us.

Issei is stunned as he falls back as he get into the bowing (🙇‍♂‍) position.

Issei: I give up!

(Y/N) turn around, went to Issei, & pick him up, then set him on his feet.

(Y/N): Do you want to be the harem king?

Issei: Yes.

(Y/N): Then don't give up!

Issei: But it’s hard!

(Y/N): Success come to those who work hard.

Rias is surprised, then smiled as she saw a new side of (Y/N) as she remembered the handicap.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Rias in her mountain clothes

Grayfia: You got it? The game will be held in ten days.

Rias: Ten days?

Grayfia: Given the differences in experience & resources Raiser & you, I believe this is necessary to level the playing field.

Rias look at (Y/N).

Rias: I hate to admit it, but I have to agree. I’m going to take you up on your offer & use the time for training.

Present Day brought to you by Chibi Asia in her mountains clothes

Rias(Mind): Issei, (Y/N), I’ll use this training camp to make both of you a lot stronger. A lot stronger.

Everyone made it to the mansion with a lake.

Asia: Wow! This place looks lovely!

Rias: Let’s get inside & start training right away.

Issei: Training!? Just as I thought, you’re a monster, President!

(Y/N) hit Issei in the back of his head. Rias then turn to him.

Rias: No, I’m a demon.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akeno in her mountain clothes

The girls & boys are separated & went into their changing as Rias, Akeno, Asia, & Koneko strip in their changing room while Kiba, Issei, & (Y/N) change into their training sweat.

Issei: Hey, Kiba. Back when we fought at the church, you said something about hating fallen angels & priests.

Kiba: Just like how she saved you, (Y/N) & Asia, the President also helped us. That’s why we have to win this game for her. Right?