✰ 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 ✰

silently suffering huhuhu sorry if it seems rushed
_____

You were with Mammon in his room, chilling and lying on the couch.

"What to do?" You groan, Mammon looks over to you and rubs his temples, "What do you want to do? You came here for nothing then!" He whined, walking over to you and poking your cheeks. "Stop it." You said, gumbling softly.

"Oh wow, they're surprisingly soft." He continued to pinch and poke your cheek, "stop it!" you slapped his hand away, turning your back from him.

"Hey, y/n look at me." He said with a frown.

"No." You pouted, puffing up your cheeks.

He walked away, which made you slightly confused since he always wants attention especially from you.

"Grr..!" He tackled you, "I told you to look at me didn't I?" He nuzzled in the crook of your neck. You didn't say a word, nor spared a look at him, making the white-haired male quite pissed.

"Oi! Y/n, c'mon don't ignore me." You finally sat up, as he followed your actions sitting up as well. "Okay, now what?" You raised a brow, he seemed taken aback by your words but brushed it off, like it didn't affect him.

"You hot-colded tsundere, you're fun to tease I must say." You giggled, making him blush and look away. "W-well, i–ugh.." He tried to make out words but failed miserably. You ruffled his hair, blinking with surprise at how soft his hair was, "Soft.." Your eyes glittered, as you continued to play with his hair.

"Why do you have to be so cute..?" He mumbled under his breath, causing your smile to curve into a smirk.

You traced your hands to his collarbone, down to his torso. "A-ah, y/n-n.." He stuttered out, you placed butterfly kisses on his neck, leaving him red-faced. "Say mammon, do you enjoy this?" You whispered, trying to make eye contact with him. He gulped hard and avoids your gaze, his hot breath brushed against your skin, as he gripped on his jeans tightly. 

"Don't stop, please." He moaned, arching his neck, giving you full permission to place your love bites all over him.

You sat on his lap, sucking on his neck. He pulled you closer onto his chest and stared at you with passion.

He zipped his pants, trying to pull them off.

You stopped his hand from doing so, "I don't think so." You said, sharing a lustful kiss with him, he groaned lowly as he tugged on your shirt, begging for permission.

"You're very desperate I see."

You eventually pulled down his pants, revealed his boxers hugging his erection. "He's big." You hummed, seductively making him turn on.

And you both knew who was more playful and shy, both of you even learned who was the top of the game.

He was your priority and your life.

He made you feel loved and gave you new different meaning in life, he made you feel brand new.