𖧷𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𖧷

You couldn't sleep.

That's what you thought first, you were on the phone as you decided to check in your channel.

You recently posted a video, explaining your problems, not too long a few comments pop up..well that includes fewer dislikes.

You read the comments one by one, as you come across this one comment. Murmuring under your breath as you read it, you broke down in tears and started crying and sobbing the pain.

The advice of your viewers and subscribers really touched your heart, it made you feel warm inside.

Your breath was unsteady, and you feel a little bit dizzy, but you knew you needed a glass of water to help you.

◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

You go downstairs to the kitchen and immediately grab a glass, finding a jug that carried the water, you feel even more unstable as you used your arm to hold your weight while gripping tightly on the edge of the table.

You shakily poured your glass and instantly drank it. It, unfortunately, didn't help in any way, your ragged breaths continued.

"Y/n?" You hastily turned to the voice and saw Satan standing there with a concerning look, "What are you doing up this hour? It's a bit late for someone like you." He approached you.

"S-Satan. . ." You carried your weight towards him as he catches you, "Y/n? Your body is quite numb and cold..are you okay?"

You shook your head, "D..Di...Dizzy—" You blackout out, as Satan was surprised by your sudden blackout.

He quickly carried you to your room and laid you on the bed. He touched your forehead but no burning temperature touches his palm.

"Hm? That's..strange..Wouldn't they have some sort of fever by now?" He grabbed a damp towel and covered your forehead with it.

He looks over to the bright screen that was distracting him and saw your phone pinging.
He takes it in his hand and started scrolling down the screen, touching comments that greet him but he was confused.

He doesn't get what they mean, 'you overcame your depression?', 'just know we love ya! (including me)', and more comments as such.

He looks at your studio app and saw the recently uploaded video, he taps on the video and watches it. He was beyond shock that a person like you was experiencing this problem, he now notices your dried-up tears that stained your cheeks.

He decided to leave you alone, knowing you needed the space.

◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

You woke up the next morning and looked at the mirror, dark red circles that covered nearly your entire eye. You knew you cried really hard that night, you groan and turn your head towards your phone.

You check your subscriber count and a sad sigh escapes your lips, "More people left..did I really do something wrong?" You ran a hand through your hair and got up and got ready for school.

◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

You went downstairs to get breakfast, as all eyes were on you. "Y/n?" Mammon started,

"What?" You yawned and turned your head at him groaning.

"We saw your recent upload.." Levi lowered his head, your eyes widen and you lift your arms shakily.

"W-What..upload? I-I'm fine, see?" You widely smiled at the 7 brothers but they didn't take your fake smile for granted.

Lucifer walks up to you and grabs both your arms, pulling you closer to him. Your flushed face told him otherwise, "You're really bad at lying y/n." His classic smirk doesn't surprise you.

"We told you before..you can tell us anything!" Asmo had a sincere smile painted,

"Your subscribers are quite nice towards you, I'm one of the many people that commented." Satan perks up and looks at you.

"We're both here for you y/n, tell us anything!" Beelzebub smiled, Belphegor replied with a soft smile.

"Your best friend is always here!!" Leviathan surprised you with a hug and tightly embraces you.

"H-Hey stop touching them!!" Mammon whined, causing you to chuckle and laugh.

◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

As much as I really want to rant here, I don't think I can.