۞ 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 ۞

I'm happy and in the mood to write this chapter because i got Lucifer's card :D

I was trying not to scream, because everyone in the house was asleep.

was crying inside since bad luck is always on my side hhhh.

Anyways, on with the chapter!

_____

Lucifer's POV

A mount full of papers almost covers my desk completely and a heavy sigh escapes my lips.

"Let's get this over with," I said rubbing my temples. I took the feathered pen in my hand and started signing papers awfully fast, I wanted to get things done as soon as possible.

After quite some time, half of my paperwork had been done already which surprised me a little, since I'm not this fast with finishing some work. I want to take a little break, but I stood up and decided to check on Y/n on their tasks. I know they can't be slacking off like Mammon but it's best to check to make sure.

I head down towards Y/n's room and knock on the door softly, "It's open." said a voice.

I allowed myself in and saw y/n on the d.d.d and on the computer, seems like they have a whole lot in their hands.

They're hands busy with a lot of stuff, typing here and there and trying to finish off some tasks.

"Is there anything you need Lucifer?" Y/n turned to me, as I snap back to reality.

"Nothing, in particular, I just wanted to check on you with your tasks," I said sternly, "I'm doing fine, don't you have other things to take care of?" They said with their eyes still fixated on the screens on the two devices, making me worry a bit.

Why am I worried?

But, this is unhealthy even for them.

"I do. How about you, 'taking breaks' seems like a thing?" I cross my arms, "As I said before, I am perfectly fine and healthy, multitasking is something I'm fond of doing this is normal for me." They exhaled,

I furrow my eyebrows and turn my heel to the door, "Let me know if you need anything then, I'll be going." I said as my voice echoed in their room, they hum in reply and I went out.

____

The next morning, everyone was already gathered at the table all except for Y/n.

"Mammon, wake y/n up," I told him, he had no other choice but to obey me so he did what he was told.

Mammon's POV

Here I am in front of y/n's door, groaning in annoyance. 

"Oi, y/n you better be awake," I yelled from the outside, but there was no response. I knock on the door harshly still no reply, "Whatever I'm coming in." I said, turning the doorknob and opening the door.

I trip on something, falling face first and I growled. "Hey! Don't you clean your room..?" My tone soften as I saw y/n sleeping on the desk, with their hand still holding a pen and their devices on. Their cheek nuzzled comfortably with their arms acting as pillows for them, I pinch the bridge of my nose and walk towards them.

I tap on their shoulder lightly and they turn to their side still asleep. I tap on their shoulder again this time even harder, I noticed some bags under their eyes so I decided to leave them be. I went down and Lucifer looks at me with a brow raised, I nervously chuckled and he asks "Where's y/n, I told you to wake them up did you not hear me right Mammon?" He said fuming up, I shriek in fear as I try to explain myself.

"T-They must be tired from yesterday! See, they had eyebags under their eyes.." I muttered out the last words and Lucifer went up to check.

"What's up with that guy?" I said, walking to Beel.

Levi shrugs, and Asmo just shook his head. "We honestly don't know too,"

"Y/n has been quite cold towards us these past days, Is it because there are finals and they want to be distant?" Satan holds his chin with his hand,

"I have a bad feeling about this, things aren't gonna end well for y/n," Belphie said looking at the direction Lucifer went to.

Third Person POV

Lucifer paces up to check on y/n, only to find their room a mess with them still comfortably sleeping on the desk.

"I told you to take breaks from time to time," He grumbled.

He carried them bridal style and placed them on the bed, pulling the sheets covering their body. They hug a pillow next to them tightly, and He chuckles lightly.

Lucifer stood up and looked around the room, the room was a mess, disastrous.

Books laying around, papers scattered, crumpled sticky notes on your desk, and a bunch of art materials rolling all over. He decided to clean up for them, and tidy the place up a bit, After cleaning the monstrosity Lucifer headed out, glancing back at y/n who was sleeping soundly.

___

Lucifer's POV

I walk beside Diavolo and another sigh escapes, Diavolo looks at me with a faint smile and says, "You look down, how unusual of you Lucifer."

"It's nothing to worry about, Lord Diavolo," I said, assuring him that I was fine.

We continued to walk our way until a familiar face welcomes us. "Huh? Y/n, why are they here?"

"Y/n? That's weird, I remember Lucifer telling me that you decided to sleep in for today. I'm guessing you overworked yourself," Diavolo tells y/n with concern and y/n looks at me with disbelief but wasn't quite shown on their face due to their drowsy expression.

"I feel fine and I look fine, don't I Lord Diavolo?" Y/n stares at Diavolo and breathes heavily.

"My is that what you think and see of yourself right now. You sure are in a bad shape, it's probably best if you head back home." Diavolo walks toward y/n and pats their head gently,

"Aha...Are you sure about that?—" Their words trail off, with them suddenly passing out.

Diavolo catches them in his arms and turns to me, "They're pushing themselves until they've reached their peak, you should send them home Lucifer." I took y/n in my arms and gazed at their facial features.

"Alright, I'll do so thank you, Lord Diavolo," I said bowing, kindly taking my leave.

We arrived home sooner, and I headed straight to their room.

I placed them down once again on the bed, pulling the blanket over their head, and y/tugged my sleeve.

"Will you stay here for a while...?" They faintly said, I caress their cheeks and smiled.

"Until you go to sleep, I will." I hold their hand and gripped it softly, they soon fell into a deep slumber but little did I know I soon later drifted off to sleep.

_____

and that's the end.

weeew i had fun, my online family is playing with my funeral how exciting.

you put the fun in funeral—pFft.

0h yeah. I decided to pin my new editing account here in wattpad, feel free to check it out in my profile.