𖧷 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𖧷

______

無感情 - ☺︎︎ ❀
______

Water splashed all over, as a few demons your way laughed at the sight they were seeing.

"There goes the slut who sleeps with 7 demons, haha!"

"Serves you right, bitch."

You showed no emotion in your face, nor give an absolute fuck about them. You flashed them a sharp glare, but one smirked and had the guts to slap your cheek.

"Tsk tsk, seriously now? You actually have the audacity to show that so-called 'menacing' glare?"

You stood your guard and went your way.

On your way, you bump into Satan who dropped his book. "Ah, y/n....?" He glanced at you, "Your soaking wet! What happened, come on let's change you."

He insisted on helping you, but you slapped his hand away. "I'm fine, I can dress up myself." You walked away, and never looked back.

You walked to the restroom, grabbed a bunch of tissues, and wiped your drenched body off. "Hmm...for the time being, it's the least I can do," You left without saying anything. Only to be greeted by Mammon. "Satan told me everything. Do you think I'm letting that slide?" With a stomp of his foot, he expressed his displeasure with the situation.

....

You didn't respond, as he leaned down to your level. "Hello...? I'm talking to you y/n, did you hear me?" He said poking your cheek, you took his hand away from your face, "I don't get why are you all bothering me." You left him dumbfounded, "and if you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave."

You said with dull eyes and headed home, greeted by the avatar of envy. "Y/n! Let's watch that new anime, a whole marathon of it!" He smiled at you, you rejected the otaku's offer though it interested you a bit, you still avoided it.

Leaving Leviathan with a frown on his face, "..Why are you like this? What did we do?" He said with sadness in his tone as you climb up the stairs, not sparing a look at Levi. You opened the door to your room, and locked yourself, making yourself busy with tasks and homework.

_______

The others were very concerned and worried about your mental health, as they are discussing it in the living room.

"They rejected my help earlier, and left me there muddled."

"Satan told me about y/n's state after they left satan."

"They declined my offer, n-not like I'm surprised or anything."

Said the three demons, lowering their heads with gloom.

"Their change in attitude isn't like them." Beelzebub held his stomach,

"People change but, I have never seen a human change in three months." Belphegor gripped on his pillow tightly,

"So, they changed not too recently..wonder what happens, anything for you asmo?" Lucifer turned to the fifth brother,

Asmo shot his head up and replied with a sullen look. "Nothing...though there are some demons talking about them.."

"More like rumors.." Mammon murmured, crossing his arms.

"It's likely that y/n is getting bullied, and we are at cause since we're quite known at school," Satan stated,

"You think so?" Lucifer turned to the blonde demon, Satan just nods at the eldest sheepishly.

"I'll need to inform Diavolo about this, but I don't think it's only the bullying that I'm worried about." Lucifer stood on his feet,