Chapter 3 ~ Date Day? :3

You woke up, your head still on Bob's shoulder, he had fallen asleep too, your neck hurt abit but after cracking it you felt better.

Bob slowly woke up to, stretching and yawning he got up.

'Morning (y/n)' he said rubbing his eyes.  'I should of offered you bed' he mummers

'It's fine' you said smiling, getting up.

'Would you like breakfast?' he asks, waking into the kitchen but popping his head out to look at you.

'yes please' you say, walking into the kitchen, it was quite small but was well equipped, he obviously liked cooking.

'What can I make you?' he asks, whisking round 'I can make some crepes, or Huevos Rancheros. What ever you like'.

'why not some crepes?' you say, smiling.

He nods and gets ingredients and makes them humming so himself.

'Are you humming o Fortuna?' you ask him

'Yeah' he laughs 'o fortuna, it's just a whole lot of love' he mummers, he starts smiling.

You raise your eyebrow, knowing fully what carmina burana was about.

'I sing of fortune (y/n) because I'm so fortunate of you' he smiles

You laugh slightly at his comment 'if I also remember my middle high German and old French it also talks of lust and sex' you say.

'That will come soon enough' he remarks, winking.

You blush at this, giggling.

He finishes making the crepes and your sit with him.

'so, have you got anything on today' Bob asks

'nope' you say, eating the delicious crepe quickly.

'then why don't we have a day for ourselves?' he suggests 'why a don't we go to the mall?' he suggests.

'that would be nice' your answer, smiling.

You walked with him to the mall, and as you went in he grabbed your hand, he looked at you, smiling and pulled you to a music shop, it was very large and extensive, instruments lined the walls and stacks of music stood in piles.

'I never noticed this place' you say, letting go of his hand and walking around.

He walks to catch up with you 'it's very tucked away, but it's got all the music you would want at a good price.'

You look at the books and pick up handel' s messiah, tucking it under your arm.' i have been meaning to buy this' you say.

'handel was one of the great baroque composer' Bob remarked picking up one of his organ books.

You walk over to a piano, and taking the book you start playing one of the pieces.

'Your talents never cease to amaze (y/n)' he said, standing beside you.

You stop and get up 'I'm not the best at piano' you say, giving him back the book and standing

Bob raises his eyebrow and you mull round the shop with him again.

You buy the book and walk about the shop, you walk around the mall, you felt happy with Bob, he seemed to match your wit perfectly and you enjoyed just walking with him.

You grabbed coffee kept walking with him.

You hear a commotion behind you, turning you see a what seems do be 14 year old boy running down the mall, 'Scuse me' he shouts as he runs strait into Bob, what seemed to be a large man was chasing him. You remembered that they lived on your street and shook your head, and that it was Bart and Homer.