Chapter 5 ~ Holiday

All the performances where done and you soon found yourself with alot of cash. You wanted to have a holiday, somewhere abroud for atleast a week as you had been working your ass off, singing every concert your manager suggested.

You sat in your house, looking at cheap holiday bookings, suddenly you had an idea, you pick up your phone and phone Bob

'Hello?' The voice on the line asked.

'Bob, its me (y/n)' you say into the phone.

'Oh hey (y/n) how are you?' he asks

'I'm great thanks, so I have this idea Bob' you say.

You describe to Bob your idea to go on holiday somewhere together, he suggests Italy and you agree.

He arrived at your house and you planned it together, you decided to go to Rome together for two weeks.

~~Time skip to the day of getting the plane~~

You woke up, yawning and got dressed, Grabbing your bags you phoned a taxi it drove you to the airport. Bob stood outside, his bags next to him.

'(y/n)' he said, waking.

You hugged him and the two of you walked into the airport, dragging your bags behind you.

Going through customs and checks and you sat with him waiting for the plane, chatting with him over random stuff with him.

The plane came in and you got on with him, sitting you prepare for the long flight, soon Bob fell asleep on your shoulder. You lean your head on his, watching (Your fav movie, mine is lotr :3).

Bob slowly woke up and stretched slightly. He put his arm round your shoulder and watched the movie with you.

The plane lands in Rome and you walk out into the sunny Street, Bob took your hand and you walked along to your hotel with him.

The hotel was quite small, being on the outskirts of Rome with a lovely country view.

You get the keys and walk into your room together.

'What an amazing view' you mention, going out onto a balcony.

'it is' he said, wrapping his arms round your neck and his chin on your head.

He let's to and walks back into the room, sitting on the bed and yawning.

It was about 4pm and you sat in your hotel room together, enjoying eachother's company.